Goldberg is an idiot

Now available in paperback!

Goldberg is an idiot

Unread postby goldbergisapussy » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:22 pm

just in case he was wondering what the "liberals" in the blue states think of him
goldbergisapussy

Goldberg is an idiot

Sponsor

Sponsor

hmnnn..

Unread postby goldbergisapussy » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:25 pm

yeah i am arrogant..but i have no reason not to be..like remy ma( a black female rapper (gasp!) ) says "im conceited,i got a reason!"..
and the moderator of this page is a little homosexual too
goldbergisapussy

Unread postby Admin » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:09 pm

i figured i'd leave this one as a great example of those on the left who prove Bernie's point.

btw, here's his IP:

pool-72-88-128-92.nwrknj.east.verizon.net
Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Gil » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:48 pm

Not only is Bernie right on target, so is Ann Coulter. My blood pressure goes out of site just bt hearing the word LIBERAL !!!!
Gil
Media pundit

Unread postby ScottT » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:30 pm

Hey Mr. "Troll": Do you have these mental bowel movements often??? :roll:
ScottT
Media GOD!

Re: hmnnn..

Unread postby Sherry » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:31 pm

goldbergisapussy wrote:yeah i am arrogant..but i have no reason not to be..like remy ma( a black female rapper (gasp!) ) says "im conceited,i got a reason!"..
and the moderator of this page is a little homosexual too

hmmm I though Lefties were suppose to be very "gay friendly"....but he calls the moderator a "little homosexual too"...like it's a bad thing....

hell...I'm way more tolerant than this guy....:roll:
Sherry
Media GOD!

Unread postby Robyn » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:36 am

I get the biggest charge out of watching the left's reaction to folks like Goldberg, Horowitz and Coulter. There is nothing more pleasing than seeing the little lefties' oxen be gored! And it surprises me not one little bit that they can't handle the truth.
I am quite pleased by my list of heroes...
Robyn
Media observer

General Clueless and Laziness

Unread postby Shemp99 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:17 pm

I would just like to comment on the general cluelessness and laziness on both sides of the political aisle. This whole bias nonsense is really self-serving bull. Sure there's a bias, but it's not a political bias in the least. It's more of a laziness bias, because some of the reporters tend to be overpaid, not because of whatever political persuasion they may or may not have. And so what if they do lean one way or another? That's their business, not mine. However, political persuasions do limit anyone's ability to accurately report on whatever political campaign at hand. I wouldn't call Goldberg "an idiot", either. I do think he's misguided at times. There seems to be a tendency among some of the members of his generation to think that they are Don Quixote and that they have to save the world.
Shemp99
Media observer

Unread postby WeaponOfMassInstruction » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:12 am

Shemp-

By your statement above, I'd surmise that you are yet another Liberal who is criticizing what Bernie wrote without the benefit of having read any of his books. You partially mischaracterize what Bernie refers to when he accuses the MSM of bias. It pains me that someone is soooo close to getting it and yet falls short.

You're absolutely correct that laziness does factor into the equation. Bernie points out that reporters for the alphabet television networks tend to blindly follow the New York Times' position on a given issue. That should be unacceptable to anyone with pretensions of being a true journalist...but it sure does make meeting deadlines much easier.

However, had you read Bias and/or Arrogance, you'd see that it goes beyond mere laziness- though that is bad enough. Read Bernie's op-ed to the Wall Street Journal critiquing an on-air piece by reporter Eric Ensberg at CBS. Ensberg crossed the line from straight news reporting to editorializing by referring to a major agenda issue from a major candidate for President as a "scheme" and "elixir". Those are perjorative terms and have no place (unless you're quoting) in an objective news story.

Bernie also points out how subtle the bias can be. His example of the Clinton Impeachment hearings is an inspired choice. He quotes Peter Jennings as consistently referring to Republicans by party affiliation and ideological leaning ("conservative", "strongly conservative", "very determined conservative". However, when it comes to liberal Democrat Senators, they are identified only by the state which they represent- NOT by party or ideology. Why did Jennings feel it was necessary to be so explicit in his description of one group of Senators and not the other? Either both are important to the issue at hand or neither are.

You'd do well to read his books and see that Bernie is not an idealog nor is he excessively partisan, as many of his detractors seem to want you to believe. Bernie just asks that both sides be treated with equal courtesy and respect...and that shouldn't be too much to ask.
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
William F. Buckley, Jr.
WeaponOfMassInstruction
Mod Team

Unread postby ScottT » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:55 pm

Hey, thanks for that great, "nuanced", "introspective" dose of "impartial reality", Shemp. :roll: Gee, I feel more like John Kerry already!
ScottT
Media GOD!

Unread postby Shemp99 » Mon May 28, 2007 5:31 pm

I would like to respond to WeaponsOfMassDestruction's reply to my post. First of all, I happen to be an independent who happens to admire Chuck Norris and Ronald Reagan. I also happen to believe that both Reagan and JFK are two of the greatest presidents of all time because they brought out the best in what America stood (and stands) for. I won't have my options limited by anyone in Washington or anywhere else. As for the title of Goldberg's new book, both parties are lost alright, but not for the reason that he implies. Both parties have lost their way over the past two decades at least. I also tend to know hot air when I see or hear it. It doesn't matter if it's Goldberg, Al Franken or whoever. I tend to be suspicious of all media in general, whether it's CNN, Fox, or even the broadcast news media, because I don't believe everything that everybody tells me. Jesse Ventura was right about irresponsible journalism because a gossip columnist wrote about how he was smoking a cigarette at the Target Center in the Twin Cities when he was really at a horse show in Southern Minnesota. Some of you guys seem to have way too much time on your hands and all that. You also seem to be bitter whenever things aren't going your way all the time there.
Shemp99
Media observer

Unread postby Cortese » Mon May 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Shemp99 wrote:I would like to respond to WeaponsOfMassDestruction's reply to my post.

Dude, read the effing date of Weapon's post. It was almost a year ago. A little late aren't you? :roll:
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

Unread postby dr_norm_chomsky » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:50 pm

Admin wrote:i figured i'd leave this one as a great example of those on the left who prove Bernie's point.

One troll doesn't prove anything. I could come up with all kinds of examples of obnoxious right-wing trolls out there.

Admin wrote:btw, here's his IP

And what exactly did that accomplish?
dr_norm_chomsky
Media observer

Unread postby dr_norm_chomsky » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:52 pm

Gil wrote:Not only is Bernie right on target, so is Ann Coulter.

Interesting choice of words given that Coulter routinely theatens liberals with violence.
dr_norm_chomsky
Media observer

Unread postby dr_norm_chomsky » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:53 pm

Robyn wrote:I get the biggest charge out of watching the left's reaction to folks like Goldberg, Horowitz and Coulter. There is nothing more pleasing than seeing the little lefties' oxen be gored! And it surprises me not one little bit that they can't handle the truth.
I am quite pleased by my list of heroes...

One day, you might grow up. Do you really think that it's cool that Coulter threatens to kill people?
dr_norm_chomsky
Media observer

Next

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!