Idaho Statesman and Dan Popkey

Discuss the various aspects of Bernard Goldberg's "Bias," the smash bestseller with all the inside baseball from one of their own! Discuss the various aspects of Arrogance, the 2nd NYT's bestseller.

Unread postby shellieida » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:40 pm

I am a member of the great community of Idaho, and I was sickened by the scandal of Larry Craig. But what sickened me even more is the local Newspaper that can't stop patting itself on the back. I really hope someone picks up the real story here in Idaho. The real story is that the Idaho Statesman and Dan Popkey , together they are in a Community they don't belong, or fit in with. This paper has missed not one oppurtunity to slander and defame every Conservative in this state as well as Washington. This guy is a piece of work. And a great many people would like to see Mr Dan Popkey stopped in his tracks. Please someone , expose this Liberal Propaganda Machine here they refer to as the Idaho Statesman.
We all know Craig will step down, but someone needs to make Dan Popkey and This Liberal rag go where their pathetic talents are wanted.
Realist
shellieida

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby steve1633 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:05 pm

they claim to have been investigating allegations of improper conduct in bathrooms by sen. craig for 7(?) months before they printed the story after he plead guilty. Is there some other facts I am unaware of? The real question is why do Idahoans care if their senator likes to kiss boys?
steve1633
Media GOD!

Return to BIAS: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News, & ARROGANCE: Rescuing America From the Media Elite