What's Changed?

Discuss the various aspects of Bernard Goldberg's "Bias," the smash bestseller with all the inside baseball from one of their own! Discuss the various aspects of Arrogance, the 2nd NYT's bestseller.

What's Changed?

Unread postby JOVI » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:56 pm

I read Bias last year and just finished Arrogance. I thought both books were excellent and thought provoking. Given that a decade has passed since they were published, what really has changed with respect to the liberal bias in the media. My sense is that it has only become more pronounced and that the NY Times, network news, et.al continue to be in full denial. For someone with conservative political leanings, the Wall Street Journal, Fox News' Special Report and Fox News Sunday offer, in my opinion, a more pragmatic view of the issues of today, and I imagine their subscribers and viewership has grown signicantly in the past decade at the expense the liberal press and major networks.
JOVI

What's Changed?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to BIAS: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News, & ARROGANCE: Rescuing America From the Media Elite