Question about Book Bias

Discuss the various aspects of Bernard Goldberg's "Bias," the smash bestseller with all the inside baseball from one of their own! Discuss the various aspects of Arrogance, the 2nd NYT's bestseller.

Question about Book Bias

Unread postby tomsue » Wed May 06, 2009 9:49 pm

In your book Bias, it was a Florida contactor you befriended that “vented” to you about a Steve Forbes interview he watched. If you never met this person and you saw this Steve Forbes interview, would the WSJ Op-ed still of been written? Did this contractor cause you to look at this report in a different light?

I enjoyed Bias.

Tom.
tomsue

Question about Book Bias

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Question about Book Bias

Unread postby MrSinatra » Mon May 18, 2009 6:36 pm

i asked him about this once...

the impression i got, based on my fading memory, was that he had reservations for some time, but this experience crystalized it for him. an epipheny lets say.

i think if it wasn't that, it would have been something else.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Return to BIAS: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News, & ARROGANCE: Rescuing America From the Media Elite