Is there hope for CNN?

Discuss the various aspects of Bernard Goldberg's "Bias," the smash bestseller with all the inside baseball from one of their own! Discuss the various aspects of Arrogance, the 2nd NYT's bestseller.

Is there hope for CNN?

Unread postby Media Rookie » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:40 pm

i couldn't believe my eyes or ears onthis one. Enjoy.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/21/c ... after-all/
"Well, today's eight-year-olds are tomorrow's teenagers. I say this calls for action and now. Nip it in the bud. First sign of youngsters going wrong, you've got to nip it in the bud." - Barney Fife
Media Rookie
Media watchdog!

Is there hope for CNN?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Is there hope for CNN?

Unread postby Big_Willie_Styles » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:05 pm

After they lost Glenn Beck, I knew they were headed for a cliff. Glenn Beck was the glue holding that network together. The network is almost as bad as MSNBC now.
Since Chris Matthews is running for Senate when Arlen Specter (R-PA) retires in 2010, I have the perfect rival for him, my Congressmen, Republican Charlie Dent. Look him up.
Big_Willie_Styles
Media analyst

Re: Is there hope for CNN?

Unread postby Media Rookie » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Maybe so, but at least CNN has started trying, which is more than the alphabet newsies are doing. And of course we all know MSNBC is hopeless.
"Well, today's eight-year-olds are tomorrow's teenagers. I say this calls for action and now. Nip it in the bud. First sign of youngsters going wrong, you've got to nip it in the bud." - Barney Fife
Media Rookie
Media watchdog!

Return to BIAS: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News, & ARROGANCE: Rescuing America From the Media Elite