Liberal Media??

Discuss the various aspects of Bernard Goldberg's "Bias," the smash bestseller with all the inside baseball from one of their own! Discuss the various aspects of Arrogance, the 2nd NYT's bestseller.

Unread postby ScottT » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:08 am

You forgot one other thing, Sinatra------the fact that he COMMITTED PERJURY. In the world of the Nancy Pelosis, this is nothing more than a "distraction" or a "side issue" where Bill Clinton is concerned. Had it been George W. Bush, it would be (you guessed it) part of a "Republican culture of corruption"!
ScottT
Media GOD!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby MrSinatra » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:10 pm

to the left, the perjury charge is meaningless, and of no importance, b/c even tho clinton's a lawyer as well as a president, and knows exactly that what he's doing is illegal, it is completely understandable and acceptable since WHAT he was lying about was cheating on his wife, and in the lefts view, he shouldn't have been asked any of that anyway.

now, i must admit that i do wonder what relevance the questioning had in the prosecutors case. he really shouldn't stray from what he is charged to investigate.

however, a president with "secrets" is ripe for blackmail, which makes him a national security threat, and the left never seems to get this, as they are just fine with adultery among other things, (drugs, etc).

in any case, it doesn't matter at all how or why or what was asked to clinton, once asked under oath, he MUST respond truthfully. and thats why he was impeached by the house, b/c he didn't.

(i'm glad the senate didn't tho, or else we'd have GORE! yuk)
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Moterhaderup96 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:33 pm

troll
Moterhaderup96

Thomas Jefferson and liberal media

Unread postby herbar » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:41 pm

Getting the Jefferson-Hemings DNA Story out past the liberal media and the complete censorship of interviews is deafening. Mr Goldberg should write a complete book on this FIASCO. PBS Frontline and A&E Biography both interviewed me for their Sally Hemings Story and both completely barred my story from reaching the public. The Washington Post was writing biased articles until I complained to their ombudsman and after a six month research she published a long exposure and named 8 of their well known reporters who had been biased in their reporting.

I assisted Dr. E.A. Foster with the DNA Report and NOTHING proves that Thomas Jefferson fathered any slave child. See www.angelfire.com/va/TJTruth and www.tjheritage.org for full details and exposure of those trying to mislead the public.

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian :x
Last edited by herbar on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.tjheritage.org Assisted Dr. Foster with the Jefferson-Hemings DNA Study. Study was misunderstood and grossly and wrongly reported by the media. Nothing was found to prove Jefferson's guilt.
herbar

Unread postby Astral » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:40 pm

NBC is definitely pro-Obama.. However, Fox claims to be fair and yet they are clearly anti-ALL Democrats. No one on the left is nearly as much of a closed minded pinhead moron as Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Bill O and Rush Limbaugh on the right.

Bill O had a list of the 20 dumbest things said this year and every single one was a statment from a Democrat or left leaning person. Worse than that was that MOST of them weren't even that bad. How can you possibly have a list like that and not feature ONE SINGLE statement from Anne Coulter?? The woman who days before called Obama a "2nd rate Hitler" and called John Edwards a "faggot" both on the record. Fox is a joke to call themselves "fair and balanced".
I am as moderate as one can be. I like aspects of both parties and think it's dumb that we're expected to go one way or the other with pre-packaged politicians.
Astral
Media observer

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:27 pm

do u regurgitate the same nonsense in every thread?

hillary btw said fox was the most fair to her among ALL networks, so you're wrong.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Re: Liberal Media??

Unread postby Media Rookie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:21 pm

I know that this isn't along the same line sof the above convos, but I was too lazy to start a new thread.

Thought Bernie fans would like to see this.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/07/c ... oversight/

My fave part:

But I’m most impressed that CBS would have considered Bernie Goldberg for the task. Goldberg made a lot of enemies with the book Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News, including Rather himself but also many at CBS News. Of all the people on the list in 2004, he had the strongest voice on media bias from the inside of the industry. Had CBS added Goldberg, it would have been a public affront to Rather, but it would have spoken to their intent to get to the bottom of the affair and hold people accountable.

I bet he would. And, Bernie, if you happen to see this post,"What say you?"
"Well, today's eight-year-olds are tomorrow's teenagers. I say this calls for action and now. Nip it in the bud. First sign of youngsters going wrong, you've got to nip it in the bud." - Barney Fife
Media Rookie
Media watchdog!

Re:

Unread postby Big_Willie_Styles » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Astral wrote:NBC is definitely pro-Obama.. However, Fox claims to be fair and yet they are clearly anti-ALL Democrats. No one on the left is nearly as much of a closed minded pinhead moron as Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Bill O and Rush Limbaugh on the right.

Bill O had a list of the 20 dumbest things said this year and every single one was a statment from a Democrat or left leaning person. Worse than that was that MOST of them weren't even that bad. How can you possibly have a list like that and not feature ONE SINGLE statement from Anne Coulter?? The woman who days before called Obama a "2nd rate Hitler" and called John Edwards a "faggot" both on the record. Fox is a joke to call themselves "fair and balanced".

LOL. Go drink the Kool Aid and leave this thread to people who know what they're talking about.

FOX is the most balanced. Did you see the PEW research recently released? Of all the stories on Obama and McCain on FOX, 40% of Obama's stories were negative and 40% of McCain's were negative. That's dead even. MSNBC? 78% negative McCain, only 14% negative Obama. That's extremely biased.

Ann Coulter isn't all that bad. She's one of the only real vicious conservatives left. The left has twenty million attack dogs, the right has Ann Coulter, Hannity, Limbaugh, and Dennis Miller.
Since Chris Matthews is running for Senate when Arlen Specter (R-PA) retires in 2010, I have the perfect rival for him, my Congressmen, Republican Charlie Dent. Look him up.
Big_Willie_Styles
Media analyst

Unread postby ChagT » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:51 am

I am a registered Independent who voted for Clinton in 1992 and for Bush in 2000, and I believe there are networks with a liberal bias:
NBC - Never Been Conservative
ABC - Always Bashing Conservatives
CBS - Communist Broadcast System
CNN - Conservative, Never Never!
..... and there is a network with a conservative bias - FOX.... are you getting the proportion?

A few years ago before the annual White House correspondents dinner, there was a non-scientific poll taken of those correspondents. Fully 70% described themselves as liberal. Are you getting the proportion?

All FOX News has done over the years is to capitalize on a very significant lack of conservative-biased reporting. It's just smart business!
ChagT

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Fri May 08, 2009 2:18 am

ChagT wrote:and there is a network with a conservative bias - FOX.... are you getting the proportion?

A few years ago before the annual White House correspondents dinner, there was a non-scientific poll taken of those correspondents. Fully 70% described themselves as liberal. Are you getting the proportion?

All FOX News has done over the years is to capitalize on a very significant lack of conservative-biased reporting. It's just smart business!

FNC's reporting is about as tilt-free as reporting can get, actually. Now, you will see conservative bias with Hannity or perhaps Huckabee, who are pundits, not reporters. Bill O'Reilly? Moderate-conservative, and also not a reporter.

Pretty cool translations on the network letters, BTW. :)
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby andeemac » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 pm

ScottT

Your statement about CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, the New York Times, And you might as well add ,, BBC, "ABC Australia" CBC, Danish Broadcasting Corporation, CANAL+, ARD , RTE, TVNZ, Telecinco, Kanal5, and many more has one flaw ,,,, how is that Fox News is the only channel you agree with and the rest of the worlds TV channels, are as you call Liberal,,, so if you accept that America is Democratic in its political system ,, Would it not be a fair statement to make that,,,, when the rest of the Western World's News agencys are of one voice ( not Fox News ) that this is a Democratic statement of fact !!!!!
Or do you think like Hitler,,, that the rest of the world is wrong and the ONLY NEWS SOURCE IN THE WORLD THAT IS RIGHT IS---- FOX NEWS ????? Mmmmm
andeemac
Media pundit

Previous

Return to BIAS: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News, & ARROGANCE: Rescuing America From the Media Elite