Bernie v. O'Reilly 12/17/15

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Unread postby Wile E. Coyote » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:27 am

Let me say this at the outset - I am an unregenerate, unapologetic, unreconstructed, unashamed and unabashed circa 1964 Barry Goldwater conservative who is a registered independent.

With that in mind, I agree wholeheartedly with Bernie's assessment of Donald Trump or as I like to call him - The Flatbush Foghorn. I am astounded and appalled at the support Trump is getting from allegedly conservative folks that I thought were intelligent. Their slavish devotion to Trump, the way they slobber and drool all over themselves when they think of their idol exactly reminds me of the brain-dead fools who slobbered and drooled all over themselves with they thought of Obama and then, not having IQs exceeding their hat sizes, saw fit to saddle the country with him.

The parallels are identical. Obama has turned out to be a disaster and Trump, if nominated and elected, will be one, too.
Wile E. Coyote

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bernie v. O'Reilly 12/17/15

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:09 pm

My understanding is current disgruntled Republicans were born as a result of an
establishment GOP leadership who promised many things and then delivered on very little.
Now I suspect the next disgruntled group of Republicans will arise as a result of the
actions of this most recent disgruntled group, a group who once took a position against
first time Senators as Presidential nominees, against nominating inexperienced candidates
just because they talk a good game, and against nominees born outside of the US, only to
reverse direction and throw it all out the window. I'm a Progressive who is very interested in seeing how this all eventually plays out.
Dewey

Return to On TV