Bernard on O'Reilly 12/09/15

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Unread postby Superman » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Bernard,
People like you need to accept, whether you disagree with the Republican Voters or not, the fact that if Trump gathers the majority of votes and is entitled to the Republican Nomination, that you need to report that, not interject your opinion of a simply unsatisfied electorate. You claim to call-out the Liberal Slanted Bias of the Left, yet you do the same on the Right. IF voters are upset with obama and they want Trump, then you need to accept that, not try to create chaos and change voters minds to what you want - the Establishments Choice... we've had way too much of that. This country needs a change, real change, a big change. Trump won't be able to dictate policy, he'll have to sell the American people and congress - let the process play out, get out of the way and quit pouting, ya big baby!
Superman

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bernard on O'Reilly 12/09/15

Unread postby rackert » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:45 pm

As I watched your comments with O'Reilly I wanted to jump out of my chair and shake your hand for saying something I have believed for a long time. If GOP primary voters are ready to nominate Trump for the nomination they will guarantee a Clinton presidency similar to what happened in 2012 when Romney wasn't conservative enough and they all stayed home, "cutting off their noses to spite their face" and then CURSED us with 4 more years of Obama. Well, how do they feel about themselves now. The same scenario will repeat itself again with Hillary continuing to destroy our country bit by bit. I am disgusted with the GOP establishment and the RNC the same as the Trump people but Trump CANNOT win the general election. To be brief, I agree totally with Bernie about how a Trump candidacy will destroy the GOP and leading to a one far left party to destroy our country. I am 68 years old and a Conservative/Republican for 50 years and even before Trump came on the scene I was so unhappy and demoralized with the GOP that I decided to leave the party and wander in the wilderness looking for something new but nothing like the petulant, impulsive Trump. Remember 2008 how everyone wanted something "new" when we got it alright, in spades.
rackert

Re: Bernard on O'Reilly 12/09/15

Unread postby Wile E. Coyote » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:41 am

I'm with you, Rackert, and older,too. I would have loved to be a mouse in the corner when Trump and Bill Clinton had their phone conversation just before Trump announced his candidacy.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I have to wonder if there's some kind of deal between the Clintons and Trump to throw the election to Hillary. I wouldn't put anything past the Clintons - the pair of them are dirtbags of the first water. I also have to wonder about Trump's possible dealings with the New York mob.

As we all know, Trump made his money building things and we all know the the mob is deeply involved in the construction trades in New York and New Jersey. Did Trump have to pay them off to get things done? One can but wonder...
Wile E. Coyote

Return to On TV