About releasing names

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

About releasing names

Unread postby ShadowWolf44 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:28 pm

I have been calling for news outlets to NOT release names/pictures since Columbine. I would NOT want to see the name just because it was Muslim. You are incorrect on this, and it really infuriated me. This is extremely important. After 9-11, and AFTER reporting the names, faces, backgrounds of the evil that did that, They NEVER should have been spoken again. Give a link that people can find these worthless forms of life. There they can find the names and garbage about them. Do the same for ALL of them. It is NOT news after the first reports, and people get the information they need. I DO agree that showing the other "emotional" crap is just as bad. Show it a couple of times, then LET PEOPLE BE. STOP running this worthless crap. Give out a link again, for the losers that NEED to watch it, and put it on a site that does nothing but BETRATE the person(s). Put NOTHING positive in ANY way on that site. This is the FIRST of basic, common sense solutions, that will STOP this kind of crap. DEAD. Arm teachers, give them the training. Keep the training constant, give them a boost in pay for doing/knowing it. Hire the ex-cops that almost always need work to be in the schools. There are many things that would all but END this crap, there will always be one that somehow, someway figures out something more evil and slip though, yet, no one listens. Not even to one word. All the posts, as I'm sure this one will, I guess get trashed. I've sent this same type of thing in so many places, I'm about to just give up. No one responds. I don't want attention, just ear's that will listen, and to offer solutions, yet, nothing. Why? Because no one WANTS a solution. I guess the media just likes covering this garbage for ratings. I'd just really like to know....since when did ratings become more important than human LIVES :?:
ShadowWolf44

About releasing names

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to On TV