O'Reilly 07/09/2015

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

O'Reilly 07/09/2015

Unread postby rowcpa » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Regular Factor viewer who agrees with Bernie, the Watters visit to the SF supervisors meeting was embarrassing. I changed the channel for a few minutes to avoid seeing more of it.
rowcpa

O'Reilly 07/09/2015

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: O'Reilly 07/09/2015

Unread postby WineOhs » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Good for you Bernie! You and Miller are the only guys who don't suck up to O'Reilly. I'm a 75 yr. old conservative, Southern, Irishman that believes we need Fox News, but Mr. Bill can turn some new viewers off fast. Megyn is my new "go to" guy! I've mailed the Factor several times over the years with no response. The first time he was all over the French and tried a French wine boycott. I was a fine wine retailer
in Louisiana and had to remind him that the French wines in my inventory were MINE, not the French. No response! The second time after he criticized your clothes I opined that he could take some lessons from you! No response! The third time I asked him if he knew the source of the saying "your time in the barrel" when he referenced that to some House of Rep argument .No response. Keep up the good work!
WineOhs

Return to On TV