Brown in Ferguson

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Brown in Ferguson

Unread postby peacherino » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:46 pm

STOP IT. Forget the robbery. Brown was stopped by a traffic cop who asked him to move out of the middle of the street because he was impeding traffic. Had Brown simply complied and moved to the sidewalk, this would not even be a story. THE END. The robbery is a completely different event.
peacherino

Brown in Ferguson

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Brown in Ferguson

Unread postby tjdorny » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:04 am

I saw Bernie on the Oreilly Factor Tuesday nite and he made the most sense about the Ferguson incident and anyone I have seen!!! And he stated what no one wants to state or say. That Michael Brown was a criminal who had just robbed a store and was hitting a cop. I applaud him for his honesty and speaking the truth about this incident and the truth about what most journalist do not what to talk about regarding race. This was all an excuse to riot and rob. I applaud you Bernie!!! I hope many people saw the logic and the points you used in your segment. Todd
tjdorny

Unread postby pswiderski » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:36 am

Bernie was spot on with his description of the Ferguson issue. Bernie, you are my hero!
pswiderski

Unread postby ninthsquad » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:51 am

peacherino wrote:STOP IT. Forget the robbery. Brown was stopped by a traffic cop who asked him to move out of the middle of the street because he was impeding traffic. Had Brown simply complied and moved to the sidewalk, this would not even be a story. THE END. The robbery is a completely different event.

The robbery had everything to do with the final events. It showed this was not just some law respecting great kid. You can be sure he knew when he was stopped by Officer Wilson that he had done the strong arm robbery and would be arrested if the officer knew. If he did not act like a criminal that day there would be no story.

By the way Bernie I think you were right on with your comments.
ninthsquad

Return to On TV