Katie Perry RACIST ???

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Katie Perry RACIST ???

Unread postby JPM » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:33 am

I want to thank Bernie Goldberg for restoring my faith that there are still some men out there that are able to discern the liberal feminist anti-male indoctrination that is so widely prevalent (and applauded) within the left dominated media. He was right on in his evaluation that the uproar over Katie Perry’s Japanese number had not so much to do with “racism” as it had to do with the idea that a submissive women should NOT, under any circumstances, be shown in any positive light whatsoever. I agree had the number featured a “kick-ass” anti male women upstaging her male counterparts, it would have probably received rave reviews. I had all but given up hope on O’Reilly and Hannity ever exposing this particular anti-male feminist dogma. Their discernment of these feminist hypocrisies seems to be shrouded by misguided chivalry and gallantry toward women. Chivalry and gallantry are wonderful things for men to have toward women. Unfortunately, those virtues are disdained and rejected by modern anti-male feminist liberal indoctrination… disdained and rejected that is until they serve to advance a woman to her objective (usually financial or protective) and then, chivalry and gallantry are unabashedly promoted. This hypocritical feminist trap is where men like O’Reilly, Hannity and many other conservative thinkers fall into.
Thank you, Bernie, for having the courage to call it as you see it…and especially for “seeing “ it….

I applaud you.

JPM
New York
JPM

Katie Perry RACIST ???

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to On TV