Nov. 11th on O'Reilly

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Nov. 11th on O'Reilly

Unread postby jdr37 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Bernie, you made some excellent points in reference to the GOP split in regard to 2016. The problem that no one addresses is that the so-called moderates of the GOP have totally failed over the past two decades in reigning in the Progressives and in fact have been directly responsible for much of the nation's current unsustainable condition. Thus the question that will ultimately decide the fate of the election is not what will the Conservatives give but rather will any "moderate" and electable individual such as Christy be willing to absolutely commit to the hard choices that will be required to reverse the disastrous direction we are headed in. Frankly, I doubt it. Unfortunately the "moderates" are no longer moderate but are actually quite left of center, as is demonstrated by the nation's condition at the time Obama took office. At 76 years of age I hope for the return Constitutional governance, but I fear it is too late. In order for any "moderate" to win me over he/she will have to first convince me.
jdr37
jdr37

Nov. 11th on O'Reilly

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to On TV