Comments on the Birth of an heir to the UK Throne

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Unread postby Davewinz » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 am

Your frivolous comments regarding the Birth of the new heir to the Throne, did you little justice. The Queen is the Head of State in the UK, and 15 other States in the world - from Australia to ourselves in NZ. We happen to take this seriously. We do expect others to feel bemused at a system which has adapted and changed, but remained loyal to the foundations which eventually threw up the USA. But we do hope that they will not poke thr borax at that which they do not understand or support. When I am in the USA I uphold the President, and the Constitution you have and hold dear. In my own country I oppose with all my being any system which elects a Preident from the people.

But I uphold your right so to do, and where I find things different or uncomfortable in your stance, I remain silent. It is none of my damned business. CoulD one ask the same of commentators one admires, and when matters affecting royalty, the Monarchy and countries ruled under that system, you find some information which allows you to treat events with the dignity they deserve.

Thank you for the time you have takn to read this, and I look forward to many more afternoon's listening and watching your informed comment on the USA and its institutions.

Regards

Dave
Davewinz

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to On TV