June 15 appearance on Bill O

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Unread postby picooke » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:54 am

I just read an article on American Spectator which sited your appearance on Bill O'Reilly on June 15. http://spectator.org/archives/2013/06/2 ... e-tapes2/2
"So here is Goldberg insisting that “there’s no way ABC News is letting her anywhere near the White House, OK?”…and… yes indeed. There is reporter Shipman sitting there in the flesh on stage at an official White House event, sharing the stage literally with Valerie Jarrett and First Lady Michelle Obama, then taking the controls to moderate an official White House event. Then she goes and participates in “Breakout Session 2,” where she is yet again a participant in an official panel run by Obama GSA Administrator Johnson, sitting just down and across from the Obama Secretary of Labor. Then she heads back for the final session, sitting in the front row when the President himself comes in to conclude the forum.
But Shipman’s behavior pales with that of [Cokie] Roberts."

I would like to hear Mr. Goldberg's response. I am also emailing the Bill O'Reilly show regarding this.
picooke

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to On TV