Benghazi vs. Jody Arias

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Benghazi vs. Jody Arias

Unread postby JamesBrooksNYC » Thu May 09, 2013 11:44 pm

It is obvious that the majority of the media will not investigate or report what happened in Benghazi. Bombshell after bombshell is ignored and buried in favor of distracting stories. More Americans are concerned with Jody Arias, than with a terrorist attack on our embassy. The fact that online media is completely ignoring this story, says it all.

I suggest the RNC, private donors, even a grass roots campaign create and purchase commercial time to raise awareness on this gross injustice. It is my contention that spots on Grey’s Anatomy, American Idol, The Big Bang, even Oprah will inform, educate and outrage enough Americans that they will demand action and force the media to do its’ job.

People like you Bernie, have the power to reach people who can fund a project like this. You have the power to suggest this to others who can take action.

Obama is not going to be impeached, the media would never allow it. But maybe, just maybe enough people will start paying attention to who and what is reporting before we once again have to utter the phrase – President Clinton (Hillary that is).

Below is just an idea to get the ball rolling. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Benghazi Television and or internet Commercial

(Thunder and lightning cracks on a dark background)
(with narrator voice over – someone like James Earl Jones)

“September 11” – flashes on the screen

“2012” – flashes on the screen

“Benghazi, Libya” – flashes on the screen with a backdrop of burning buildings, US flag on the ground

Narrator - “Al Quaeda terrorists attacked and destroyed the United States embassy. Artillery, rocket propelled grenades and heavy weapons rained down on American citizens for 8 hours!” - buildings exploding, people running in fear and panic; shows in the background, the US flag burns.

Narrator - “They called for help – NO help came”

Narrator - “ Four Americans – husbands, fathers, sons – all died in terror, in the dark and alone, while serving their country” – show happy pictures of the fallen with their children and family members.

Narrator - “9 months later, America still does not know what happened”

-cut to the Hillary Clinton, fist pounding, clip “…the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out on a walk one night who decided they'd go kill Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”

Narrator - “It makes a difference to all Americans, it makes a difference to the widows, to the children, to the mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters of four murdered Americans who died while serving their country” – show images from the funerals.

Narrator - “9 months later, No One Has Been Brought to Justice” – show Libyan terrorists celebrating.

- Cut to the President Obama clip “But my biggest priority now is bringing those folks to justice and I think the American people have seen that’s a commitment I'll always keep.”

- Cut to the Jay Carney clip - "Benghazi happened a long time ago," – words White House Spokesperson on the screen.
Narrator – “America deserves better, the families of four murdered Americans deserve better, the victims of a terrorist attack deserve better”.

Fade to black and show the phone number for the Whitehouse and the web site – Narrator says “Contact the President, contact your Senators, contact Congress. Tell them it matters, tell them justice has not been served, and tell them to stop playing politics.”
JamesBrooksNYC

Benghazi vs. Jody Arias

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to On TV