Rebuttal to Bernard's O'Reilly Seg 2/6/12

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Unread postby jagloss » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Mr Goldberg – After watching your schizophrenic rant on O'Reilly on 2/6/12 I have to inform you that you are in denial. You my friend are still and always will be a card carrying dyed in the wool liberal trying to intimidate us with that same old liberal trick of calling us racists and bigots because we don't fall in step to your liberal political correctness.

First of all you being the deceitful liberal that you are, you tried to pass off the false premise that homosexuals are a minority. They are not a race, creed, color. nationality, religion, or gender. They are nothing more than a sub culture in our society made up of deviants that share a lust for having sex with same gender as themselves.

I myself as a conservative (and I believe the majority of conservatives feel the same) do not accept this behavior as normal but do tolerate it as long as it does not adversely affect the freedom and liberty of myself or others. What other people do behind closed doors in the privacy of their own home is none of my business.

The trouble arises when liberals such as yourself, gay activist groups and other left wing activists with an agenda try to force this life style on to the general society and try to make us accept it as being normal. From trying to indoctrinate small children in our public schools to forcing others to live in the midst of this lifestyle in the military to forcing states to legalize same sex marriages though liberal court systems even though the majority of citizens in that state voted against it. Then when conservatives such as myself push back against this liberal lunacy we are labeled bigots and racists. It might have worked in the past but we're on to you and it's not going to work for you anymore.

Oh and by the way... That rewrite of history you tried to pass off saying how the Republican Party was infested with "Right Wing" racists in the past and present is an out and out lie. You know it as well as I do where the nest of bigots really was and still is. From the Democrats who filibustered to try and stop the 1964 civil rights act (and by the way wouldn't have gotten passed if it wasn't for Republicans) to Robert Byrd(D) to George Wallace(D) To Police chief Bull Connor(D) that released the dogs and water hoses on civil rights demonstrators are just the tip of the ice burg and on in to the present with race baiters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Another little interesting fact, Martin Luther King Jr was a registered Republican

We're on to you Mr Goldberg and all the other pseudo conservative talking heads that infest our television sets. I suggest you and all the others like you head over to MSNBC where the listeners over there are ignorant uninformed drones that will buy your line of B.S.
jagloss

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Rebuttal to Bernard's O'Reilly Seg 2/6/12

Unread postby jerrypxyz1 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:24 pm

EXACTLY..!
jerrypxyz1

Return to On TV