Racism in Politics - Missing from Oreilly

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Unread postby dbplanchon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Speaking of racism, what do you call those people that voted for President Obama, ONLY because of the color of his skin.?
dbplanchon

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Racism in Politics - Missing from Oreilly

Unread postby OCromwell » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 pm

During the week after President Obama's inauguration, I wrote to him and asked him to replace the blindfold which rightly should be covering the eyes of the statue of Justice. I asked him to instruct his Justice Department to administer Justice - Blindly.

I received no response.

As he, and Attorney General Holder, attempted to justify bringing a non-military combatant onto U.S. soil to stand trial in NYC, both attorneys parried the criticism by stating how the presumed innocent subjects... would be convicted.

I do not know how such predictions are received by the Bar Associations of Holder's and Obama's respective States rules on such public statements from Officers of the Court. No one, to my knowledge, has explored these potential improprieties of a member of the Bar. What are the rules of the Illinois Bar for such pronouncements being made on National television?

We both know how Attorney William Jefferson Clinton was disbarred for violating the rules of the Arkansas Bar.

If you're interested, I can get you a copy of the letter I sent to President Obama.

Finally, Obama's recent laundry-list of what he classifies as "unfair," would find each example susceptible to a counter argument asking why each thing that he describes as "unfair" could be re-examine as what is just...under the blind Justice example of the Statue with a blindfold covering her eyes. Gingrich, and others, could return fire by re-casting each "fair" issue Obama raises by identifying how the President and Attorney General can only determine most things as "unfair" by peeking from behind what should be a firmly secured blindfold.

Thank you for you unbiased reporting.
OCromwell

Unread postby Petbird » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Bernie, I like you, but there is so much racism concerning the Obama family. Just look at the so called "men" who are talking about the first lady. What is this if not racism. You claim that there is none. Please stop it. It is alive and well. We are now on to the birthers--again. Stop it.
Petbird

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:57 am

Petbird wrote:Bernie, I like you, but there is so much racism concerning the Obama family. Just look at the so called "men" who are talking about the first lady. What is this if not racism. You claim that there is none. Please stop it. It is alive and well.
Please explain the "men" comment--who are they and what did they say?
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby 1216inblack » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Bernie the democrates are spewing so many racist lies that it turns my stomach. The next time you are on Bills show go into detail about the true history of the party who created the klan. It is time for the gloves to come off before it gets anymore outrages.Tell America about how the democrates voted against making lynching blacks illegal up until the 1990's, tell how they voted against civil rights every time the republicans tried to get something passed in congress. As a black man it makes me cringe everytime they get away with the lies.Americans should read the true history of black voting rights. The lies are so powerful that too many blacks use the term "Uncle Tom" to hurt blacks who disagree
with the democratic party. The man Josiah Henson who the story of Uncle Tom was based upon was a hero, he risked his life
helping 100's of slave to freedom in Canada. The man started a settlement for blacks there, his story is one to be honored.
If I ever win the lotto I'm buying billboards all over America to expose the truth about the democratic party. Hell man most blacks are ignorant to the fact that the Republican party was founded to fight against slavery. Call me an Uncle Tom if you will because I would like to free Americans from the slavery called ignorance. So you see I would never call Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson an "Uncle Tom".
1216inblack

Return to On TV