Reagan would NOT get nominated today

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Unread postby moronpolitics » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 pm

People, Bernie says, won't be happy until Ronald Reagan rises from the dead. HA HA HA. Face it. They can't STAND the idea that Rick Perry didn't VETO (pointlessly I might add) a law passed by 98 percent of the Texas Legislature allowing children of illegal aliens who have attended all three years of high school in Texas to get Instate Tuition rates. In fact, the seven dwarves who were on the stage with him all pounded on him for a twisted and untrue version of that ---saying that the law gave instate tuition to "illegal aliens" making it sound -- and later polling proves this -- making is sound like the law allows ALL illegal aliens this tuition benefit. Of course, the REAL RONALD REAGAN, known here as R3, gave REAL amnesty to 20 or 25 MILLION illegal aliens, then extended the time they had to register, then extended it again, each time allowing easier and easier standards of "proof".

I KNOW that those grey hairs on Bernie mean he was around and remembers R3 so why does he continue to blabber about Reagan as if the one people talk about ever existed?? Why?? MONEY, Right Bernie. Just plain and simple M O N E Y. Makes me sick. It do.

People need to take a second look at Rick Perry. No he hasn't been running for President for 7 years. Yes, Romney has. Like some kid whose dad has been firing spelling Bee words at her for 7 years he has a one of two sentence answer for everything. Who cares? He's slimy smooth. Like EZEE FREEZE he isn't REAL ice cream. He's smooth, but a couple of minutes later............... I vomit. :doh:
moronpolitics

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to On TV