Bernie, on Orielly Re CNN fake news

Place for comments, discussions, and debate on topics raised during Bernie's TV segments.

Unread postby World Citizen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:20 am

I just Like to say im in little old New Zealand and have been watching from afar,
Bernie, seriously did not see the CNN broadcast I saw, breaking just before Obama speech, Go back and watch it carefully (shocking journalism)
Bernie just backed CNN on Orielly, I cannot believe when you have a whole team braking this story Bernie can say CNN was responsible journalism and not fake news??????, if you look and Listen carefully CNN change facts and its a completely terrible slander against USA president.
I have never in my years seen journalist break such a story like that without solid proof. You know what they say throw as much mud some of it will stick
I find that the Press has really gone crazy in USA and CNN is so anti Trump its unbelievable.

Just what im seeing from the outside world and my own opinion.
Good Luck USA you will need it.
Concerned from Nz
World Citizen

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bernie, on Orielly Re CNN fake news

Unread postby jeffrey » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Hi Mr. Goldberg,
As a Trump supporter I disagree with your statement on O'Riely.
You stated if Obama had made the remark about America and Killers I would have hit the roof. I disagree. I acknowledge America has made many mistakes. I don't have a problem with that. But Trump is on American soil, talking to the American people, responding to an American Journalist. He made a honest remark. If he were on foreign soil talking to foreign journalist, as Obama did, I would object.In addition Trump is always praising this country and our institutions and our history. I will allow for some honest critique, good or bad, because he is always so overly positive.
respectfully submitted.
jeffrey

Re: Bernie, on Orielly Re CNN fake news

Unread postby doncow » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:42 am

Bernie, you are off your rocker if you think that what CNN is doing does not affect the state of our government's international circumstances. I LOVE that he has the balls to take on the liberal press and whack them upside the head with strength and confrontation. We know what they are doing (most of us anyway) and we want someone who is strong enough to speak to them in the same manner we would love to speak to them. And the Jake Tapper's of this world feed the radical left -- but then again they are probably paid for by Soros with the help of insiders who favor Obummer. Please quit talking about thin skin -- we appreciate strength and the ability to confront people who act like bullies. These people are all bullies. They need to get their comeuppance.
doncow

Return to On TV