The Clintons are a law unto themselves

A place to debate non-current political and media topics.

Unread postby charlie johnson » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:02 pm

It is really nice to be exempt from the millions of laws written by politicians since 1776 .The politicians write a lot of laws then exempt themselves from those laws. The Clintons seem to have immunity to any law on the books.Stealing the government property from the Whitehouse. Taking bribes ,Oh when they get caught and find no way out they just give the money back. But they find a way around the law most every time.I have always thought that Vice Foster was with Hillary squirrel hunting in Ft Marcy Park and his gun went off.But what difference does it make now? I bet Hillary just put her head down and ran like she did in Serbia.Then Monica put her head down.I think cigar smoking in the Whitehouse is not approved by the liberal surgeon general.Sometimes Willy didn't inhale .Sometimes he didn't even light up.Ted Kennedy ran off a bridge .He strongly opposed cigarettes,I remember he spoke against cigarettes in congress but said booze was OK as long as used properly. His passenger was not available for comments. We are supposed to take these people in Washington seriously but they talk to us from a TV comedy show.The comedians are their greatest supporters. You are supposed get to feeling that government is a joke. One man a few days ago. A father of a California cop who lived in Texas got charged with lying to the FBI about his son who fled to Mexico to avoid his murder trial.I wonder why the cops father did not think about saying.I mis spoke.Or, I was using rhetoric.It gets the liberals off the hook every time.Ted had been honored by the politicians before he died.The golfing parrot kept calling him the lion of the senate.He fit the title of hog of the senate more than lion.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Historical Issues