Clinton Myth - Forbidden Topic

A place to debate non-current political and media topics.

Unread postby bert » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 am

I know it is considered Neanderthal (which unfairly slanders Neanderthals) to discuss this but,
is there a location or website which documents the Real Clinton behind the curtain of leftstream media myth? (Oh yeah, use of Real in such a manner now verbotten.)

I was listening to Charlie Rose interviewing an author. Rose asks a"leading" question. Now Bill Clinton is a respected elder statesman, Isn't he?"

Imagine if George Either Bush had been involved in the Charlie Trie affair or any of the many questionable activities of the Clintons. What of Clinton's perported acceptance of $40 million plus from Dubai? No, I don't suspect Bill or Hillary of murdering anyone, but if Nixon or Bush had had Vince Foster type incidences we would still be hearing about that. There would be the presumption of guilt for a Bush, or of course Nixon.

Some ordinary citizens still hinge their belief on an "unbiased" media on the "unfair" treatment of Bill Clinton. Overall, though other things are far more important, I think the Clinton press game is an interesting part of history.
bert

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Historical Issues