time to shut some stuff up

Please direct your comments, suggestions, complaints, and other feedback regarding the website here. Also see the Msg Board FAQ.

Unread postby Libertyship46 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:39 am

The point was that most of the 42% believed the government was behind it and the others thought it had something to do with it. That's the point, bro. You also said, "if he really is a terrorist mastermind this is great publicity for him and al-qaida." Now you've got it, dude. People like you and Gary are really helping him out. Hope you're groovy with that, dude, because I know of 3,000 dead Americans who are not.
navalwarfare.blogspot.com
Libertyship46
Media observer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby steve1633 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:49 am

where did it say that most of the 42% thought the government was behind it? you didn't post that? are you making things up or just wrong again?

and you completely missed the point about bin ladin taking credit for 9/11. the fact that people think he is behind 9/11 is the best publicity for him. The official story has bin ladin as some sort of evil mastermind with a giant secret cave lair (skeltor, dr. doom) masterminding attacks worldwide with a few clicks of the mouse on his sinister supercomputer. but as usual, i thought i was talking to a person, turns out it was just liberty the wrong machine.
steve1633
Media GOD!

Unread postby Libertyship46 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:16 pm

steve1633 wrote:where did it say that most of the 42% thought the government was behind it? you didn't post that? are you making things up or just wrong again?

Hey Stevie, take a look at the thread I started. I cited the two sources (links) that talk about the 42% that believe in this junk. Take a look for yourself, dude. I just don't like repeating myself twice. Got it, man?
Libertyship46
Media observer

Unread postby steve1633 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:39 pm

naw man i don't got it, could you repeat it again. this time try using some correctness.
steve1633
Media GOD!

Unread postby Libertyship46 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:49 pm

steve1633 wrote:you're welcome, i do what i can.

as for bin laden, why not take credit if no one else will. if he really is a terrorist mastermind this is great publicity for him and al-qaida. And, dude, not every one of the 42% of democrats you cite said they believed the government was behind it. got it dude or did you start gettin' high or something? If you're gonna use stats, man, better make sure you're groovy with what the numbers represent, bro.

and you're still wrong

Hey dude, I cited the facts in the other thread, man. If you look under the heading "Democratic" on page 8 of the poll, you'll see that 36.3% said that our Government "Let it happen" and 6.3% said that our own Government "Made it Happen." That means that 42.6% believed that our Government either knew about the attack beforehand (and let it happen) or the government was behind it and made it happen. Either way, according to the poll, 42.6% of the people thought our government had something to do with the attack on 9/11. So, dude, look at the facts, that is if you can put your bong down long enough to read. I know you're feeling real groovy now taking all those hits with Zippie, but, hey, come up for air once in a while, OK?

And bro, you still stink.
Libertyship46
Media observer

Re: Pot, this is the Kettle!!

Unread postby Jim Rutledge » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:20 pm

[quote="Tiffany"]

I didn't think this day would ever come... but I wholeheartedly agree with Jim Rutledge. :wink:

Tiffany,

Something must be fundamentally wrong with the cosmos; but the equinox is coming up. I do appreciate that we might actually agree on something.

Truth be told, I want to believe that most, if not all, of the contributors to this forum share fundamental values that are not that far apart. That is one reason why we argue so voraciously. If we were so far apart, we would dis-engage. But, we don't.

Jim Rutledge
Jim Rutledge
Media pundit

Re: Pot, this is the Kettle!!

Unread postby Tiffany » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:45 am

Jim Rutledge wrote:
Tiffany wrote:
I didn't think this day would ever come... but I wholeheartedly agree with Jim Rutledge. :wink:

Tiffany,

Something must be fundamentally wrong with the cosmos; but the equinox is coming up. I do appreciate that we might actually agree on something.

Truth be told, I want to believe that most, if not all, of the contributors to this forum share fundamental values that are not that far apart. That is one reason why we argue so voraciously. If we were so far apart, we would dis-engage. But, we don't.

Jim Rutledge

I think I agree with that, too. :)
"If it's drowning you're after, don't torment yourself with shallow water."
Tiffany
Mod Team

Previous

Return to Website Feedback