Please direct your comments, suggestions, complaints, and other feedback regarding the website here. Also see the Msg Board FAQ.

Unread postby yak66 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:36 pm

In the process of trying to figure out why I could not private message, I scrolled through the members list to see if there was something with my profile that needed changing. In the process, I noticed that I was labeled as a bias and arrogant fan. Am I being labeled bias and arrogant, or is it stating that I tend to read up on all the bias and arrogance going on in the media? If I am being accused of being arrogant, what did I do to earn that label, and what can I do to not be considered bias and arrogant? Please advise.

Thank You,
YAK66

:roll:
YAK
yak66

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby MrSinatra » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:51 pm

SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby MrSinatra » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:52 pm

SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Return to Website Feedback