Necessary Forum?

Please direct your comments, suggestions, complaints, and other feedback regarding the website here. Also see the Msg Board FAQ.

Necessary Forum?

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:05 am

To Sinatra and/or anyone running the show here: I have lately wondered if we really need the "Ask Bernie" forum.

My reasoning: given the incredible rarity of Bernie's responses (let alone posts to the entire site) it looks like putting any question there, valid or not, won't result in an answer from the guy being asked. Much of the time others put in their two cents, myself included.

Another reason: much of it could be easily placed in the General Topics anyway. (My first posts for example!)

Nothing against Bernie, of course. I'm a fan who'll always hold him in high regard, and I'm grateful to have this site to visit regularly . It just seems like there's no real place for questions directed at a man who just might have too much on his plate to be able to respond.

All due respect, it'd be neat to see if an "Ask Sinatra" forum would have any legs.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Necessary Forum?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Website Feedback