Need Admin Assistance

Please direct your comments, suggestions, complaints, and other feedback regarding the website here. Also see the Msg Board FAQ.

Need Admin Assistance

Unread postby Attilathehungry » Thu May 24, 2007 11:17 pm

Mr S,
I tried to change my password today, but can't because I forgot my old password. I've used the autofill for the password block to log on regularly for months now, but it won't let me copy what's entered when prompted to enter old password. Not even sure if that would work anyway. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I plan to replace my laptop in the next month.

Regards,

Attila
Attilathehungry
Media watchdog!

Need Admin Assistance

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby MrSinatra » Fri May 25, 2007 12:10 am

when u sign out and go to log in, isn't there some kind of "forgot password" link?
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Attilathehungry » Sat May 26, 2007 10:18 pm

MrSinatra wrote:when u sign out and go to log in, isn't there some kind of "forgot password" link?
Yes there is. I tried it (twice), but I never got an e-mail telling me how to activate a new password.

Any other suggestions?
Attilathehungry
Media watchdog!

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sun May 27, 2007 7:31 pm

u should be getting the email.

if you aren't, maybe u have the wrong email listed in your profile, (which u can check and or change) or maybe your email is catching it via spam / junk filter.

yes?
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Attilathehungry » Mon May 28, 2007 2:04 pm

MrSinatra wrote:u should be getting the email.

if you aren't, maybe u have the wrong email listed in your profile, (which u can check and or change) or maybe your email is catching it via spam / junk filter.

yes?

OK, I didn't get the e-mail, but I think you helped me identify what the problem is. I'm now pretty sure that it has to do with a spam blocker my wife put in last year without telling me (we shared my current laptop for awhile). I'll figure out how to turn it off and request a new password through the normal process. Thanks for your help Mr S.

v/r,

Attila
Attilathehungry
Media watchdog!

Unread postby MrSinatra » Mon May 28, 2007 2:10 pm

if worse comes to worse, let me know, i could probably manually fix it via here, but i def think its better for all to know how to do it themselves. (teach fishing analogy)
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

MrSinatra
Mod Team

Return to Website Feedback