SUGGESTIONS

Please direct your comments, suggestions, complaints, and other feedback regarding the website here. Also see the Msg Board FAQ.

SUGGESTIONS

Unread postby MrSinatra » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:33 pm

hi all,

please offer up any suggestions you may have for the message boards or the website in here.

it may not come to pass, but all things will be considered.

thx.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

SUGGESTIONS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby JmThms » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:50 am

How about customizing this default PHPBB style sheet a bit? Maybe a nice Bernard Goldberg related logo/graphic banner to replace the default phpbb logo. I do a bit of web development and could do a logo/banner. I have customized phpbb's before.
"A liberal is someone who is so broadminded they can't even take their own side in a fight"
- unknown

"[to Liberals] Loving America is too simple an emotion. To be nuanced you have to hate it a little."
- Ann Coulter
JmThms
Media observer

Unread postby Tiffany » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:45 am

JmThms wrote:How about customizing this default PHPBB style sheet a bit? Maybe a nice Bernard Goldberg related logo/graphic banner to replace the default phpbb logo. I do a bit of web development and could do a logo/banner. I have customized phpbb's before.

Not that I have any say, but I like how ours isn't all busy.

I just like that it is what it is, no frills. And I appreciate the blues and grays b/c those colors are soothing.
"If it's drowning you're after, don't torment yourself with shallow water."
Tiffany
Mod Team

Unread postby MrSinatra » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:32 pm

i def want to keep it from getting busy, BUT i also agree we should change the logo banner.

in fact, i had installed a mod to do that very thing, but it broke due to patching...

long story short, i will be keeping the forum formal more or less, but it will get modded AFTER phpbb3.0 comes out.

currently, its beta5.

i don't want to do much to the site until after that. but i will def keep you in mind JmThms.

please make sure your profile is set to send u email notes when replies are given. thx.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby JmThms » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:51 am

I'll work on a custom image "logo" (same colors) for the upper left to replace the default one. Its really quick and easy to replace the image and leave everything else as is. If its not used it will be a good project anyway. I'll e-mail the resulting image to you, Mr. S.
"A liberal is someone who is so broadminded they can't even take their own side in a fight"
- unknown

"[to Liberals] Loving America is too simple an emotion. To be nuanced you have to hate it a little."
- Ann Coulter
JmThms
Media observer

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:10 pm

cool...

i'm gonna shoot u an email...
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Tiffany » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:50 am

Hey, it looks really good! And I like the quote. Good job, guys. :D
"If it's drowning you're after, don't torment yourself with shallow water."
Tiffany
Mod Team

Unread postby Cortese » Tue May 08, 2007 11:09 am

I was wondering if there could me a new category created for those exceeding 3,000 posts? I'm sorry to say, but I'm encroaching upon that mark. :lol: :oops:
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

Re: SUGGESTIONS

Unread postby JmThms » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:01 pm

Are you going to be changing the default PHPBB style sheet again to include a customized logo or banner? I helped with the last one and can either help in putting that back up or changing it.
- unknown

- Ann Coulter
JmThms
Media observer

Unread postby Rob Castagna » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:41 am

Suggestion for new book, format could be similar to "110 People Screwing Up America" but would be based on Rep vs Dem similar items with dissimilar press results. Such As:

-VP D. Quale potatoe spelling screw up and how he was made to be such an idiot vs VP J. Biden and his Roosevelt on tv or website # or you pick one and how it was just laughed off as he is too much.

-Trent Lott's career ending praise of Sen S. Thurmond because he was anti black vs the Dem's esteem Sen Byrd's KKK record

-Newt Gingrich book deal vs Hillary Clinton

And so many more
Rob Castagna

Walter Cronkite

Unread postby russedavbg » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 am

1. I don't desire to speak ill of the dead, and
2. I love Bernie, but
3. someone needs to wake both Bernie and Americans up as to how they're just as wrong about Cronkite as they were about McCarthy, in the opposite direction (i.e. Cronkite was a now-proven traitor they were brainwashed by the media into stupidly thinking he was a hero and McCarthy was a now-proven hero they were brainwashed by the media into stupidly thinking was a traitor.
See AIM's exposé at http://www.aim.org/aim-column/the-terri ... -cronkite/
and
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/fox-news- ... -cronkite/
Walter's name is obviously an Americanization of the German "Krankheit" and a very appropriate one indeed since it means "sickness." (See
http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=d ... &relink=on)
russedavbg

Better Video Service

Unread postby nfranklin » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Hi,

I would like to see video categories and the ability to click on a cateory and then a particular video.
Does Bernie have an official YouTube channel?

Thanks.

Nathan
nfranklin

Unread postby Arabtexan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:49 pm

In your poll today, you asked, "Who would you like to see the Republicans nominate for president in 2012?"
I was offended that Jeb Bush's name was not included. I love Sarah Palin but am still unsure of whether she should run; however, Jeb Bush is eminently qualified and can unite the Republicans as no one else can. Obviously, his family name carries significant baggage, but he is the only one out there (other than Bobby Jindal) offering intelligent policy alternatives (on health care and education, to name a few topics) to the Obama Administration at the moment.
Arabtexan

Return to Website Feedback