Message Board FAQ

Please direct your comments, suggestions, complaints, and other feedback regarding the website here. Also see the Msg Board FAQ.

Message Board FAQ

Unread postby Admin » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:32 am

Welcome to the Bernard Goldberg.com message board!

PLEASE observe civil discourse and maintain polite rules of conduct, pretend your grandmother is over for dinner.

FAQ

Q. I can't post? Why not?

A. First you have to register, and then once you've registered and activated your account, second you have to log in! Lots of people register, they forget to log in after doing so. It is easy, it just isn't automatic.

You will get an email from webmaster - bernardgoldberg.com

Inside it will have a link you must click on to activate your account, only after that can you log in. Its easy, don't worry!

Q. Whats expected?

A. Good solid debate, forceful opinions, electric wit.

Q. What's not allowed?

A. Personal attacks on other message board users, racist or religious slanders, rude and obnoxious behavior.

Q. So what's a good rule of thumb?

A. Just keep it CONSTRUCTIVE. There aren't any hard and fast language rules, as long as the words are within an intelligent and useful context that furthers meaningful debate.

Like the Supreme Court said, "i know it when i see it."

Q. What's the deal with the message board development? Can we get this or that feature installed?

A. phpBB is soon going to unleash a new version 3.0; when that happens we are going to upgrade and develop that. Until then, we will continue to use a mostly unmodified board.

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=256072

Q. Where's private messaging?

A. No one can PM on this board. Sorry, that won't change unless 3.0 has more robust admin options.

Q. How do I join the Mod Team?

A. Post a lot, and show yourself to have good judgment, and we will eventually request for them as needed.

Q. My question isn't answered here, ugh!

A. Post it in this forum, and if it's appropriate, we'll cut and paste it with an answer into this post.
Admin
Site Admin

Message Board FAQ

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby MrSinatra » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:37 pm

some minor language rules are now in effect, see here:

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/phpBB2/v ... php?t=2668
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby MrSinatra » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:51 pm

EVERYONE:

IF you want to reach Bernie for ANY reason, THEN:

do NOT send email to webmaster # bernardgoldberg.com
(where # is the @ symbol)

he does NOT get ANY of those emails ever.

he WILL get and see the comments in the Ask Bernie forum.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Return to Website Feedback