Benjamin Franklin and Hillary

Unread postby BMPMD » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Benjamin Franklin said “3 men can keep a secret, if 2 of them are dead”. Scores of men may remain silent if they feel the cause is noble; the CIA and other intelligence agencies depend upon that. Different story for unjust causes. Despite numerous people who must be involved in the “Hillary Clinton email cover-up”, there have been no “deep throats”. Why? Theory: No truly classified documents on the server. Imagine a potentially vulnerable high-ranking government official’s server, one that is inviting hacking. One that is monitored by experienced people. Where potential hackers could be identified, the methods of hacking studied, and information obtained used to protect other government sites. The pattern of dissemination, where alleged classified information shows up, would also provide valuable information regarding networks.

I am bothered by the lack of indictments and the broad use of the immunity paintbrush. I question if there is not more to the story than the injudicious use of a personal server. I guess one way to get more information would be to compare the number of emails sent through normal State Dept. channels by Secretary of State Clinton and previous Secretaries of State. If there is a big discrepancy, perhaps the server was truly personal. If very little discrepancy, maybe there were no indictments and a lot of immunity for a very good reason.

If, if, if, if, if Ms. Clinton’s server was set up to study hacking techniques, and she has been suffering the personal attacks on her credibility and possibly losing an election as a consequence, then she may be a “patriot”.

Just an idea.
BMPMD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Comment on Bernie's Columns