why it's impt. that we know who said "stand down

Unread postby imrning2@yahoo.com » Thu May 09, 2013 11:54 pm

I'll tell you why. Those men were killed by terror........and there were 4 men ready to go in to help...we need to know who said "stand down" because they need to be fired. End of story. If this happened to the public, someone's head would roll, but the w.h. and it's counterparts have absolutely NO oversight. I don't know who the man was that said he did not know who gave that order......who is he and why does he not know? Someone far up the chain of command I would guess. These brave men gave their lives because some mindless, spineless, idiot said no....I say fire him and then try him. I am sick of the w.h. lying to Americans..........Obama is not some kind of god.......he is supposed to do what WE tell him to, but thinks of himself only.
imrning2@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: why it's impt. that we know who said "stand down

Unread postby btorocco » Tue May 14, 2013 10:26 pm

imrning2@yahoo.com wrote:....I say fire him and then try him. ..........Obama is not some kind of god.......

Couldn't agree more. There is only one man who is authorized to give that order and that's the Commander-in-Chief.
"If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that, too." --English playwright and author W. Somerset Maugham (1874-1965)
btorocco
Media GOD!

Return to Comment on Bernie's Columns