Column on GOP Conservative Purists

Unread postby EugeneD » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:15 pm

While most columns by Goldberg are very good, I would have to take exception with his column last week regarding support for a candidate that may not be a conservative purist. I get so tired of talking heards always imploring GOP Conservatives to pipe down from their support of a conservative while I don't believe I have ever heard a talking head imploring a Democratic Liberal to pipe down from his liberal purist philosophies.

You're wrong on this one Bernie!
EugeneD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Column on GOP Conservative Purists

Unread postby Genuinely Concerned » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Goldberg has been quite accurate regarding refractory conservatives who seem obsessed to nominate a candidate that "Obama will beat". They are pigheaded obsessed to repeat the, John McCain, stupidity that awarded us, Obama. If Newt Gingrich becomes our nominee; Obama becomes reelected and off goes America into oblivion. This, purist, conservative hatred of Mitt Romney, I'm convinced, is motivated by "religious bigotry". Purists would see Obama, sworn-in, again, rather than support Romney; the one candidate that terrifies Obama. Goldberg has said, he will blame these purists if Obama is reelected; so will I.
Genuinely Concerned

Return to Comment on Bernie's Columns