June '27th's comments on O'Reilly Factor

Unread postby scrubz32 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm

It's about time the conservative news start accusing the liberals of racism!!! I have been indicating this for several years and now, finally, someone in the conservative news is daring to say the same thing in a national forum. Bravo to you!!!
Thank you for finally putting it out there and encouraging others to do the same. I hope it takes hold and gains momentum. It's about time!
Again, thank you.
scrubz32

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: June '27th's comments on O'Reilly Factor

Unread postby t4turner » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

You are so right. I do not like PRES. OBAMA because of his agenda and not because of his race, but all democrats I know say that it is because he is black. I will support Herman Cain because of his views on how to get our nation on the right track once more
t4turner

Unread postby RWS » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 pm

How does Mr. Goldberg reconcile the ownership of the NY Times by Conservative Rupert Murdoch with its Liberal editorial/news slant? Why is this ownership never mentioned on FNC?
Regards, Bob Starbuck
Apple Valley, CA
RWS

Unread postby richardschennberg » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:32 am

Dear Bernie, you don't have to make excuses for Jon Stewart. Most white liberals support gun control because they think African Americans cannot be trusted with guns, and also support welfare because they think lots of African Americans are too dumb to work. Jon could not have made fun of a race unless he really thought they are inferior. Most accusations of conservative racism are not only false but they come from someone who is attributing their racist feelings to others. I sincerely believe that Juan Williams was fired because his liberal bosses disliked African Americans and Muslims. For decades liberals referred to all Muslims as "Fundamentalists." FDR himself kept the Army, including the Air Corps, segregated. On the other side, Black Liberation Theology and the Nation of Islam are the most committed liberal Democrats and are also the most racist and the most antisemitic. The real story is that Herman Cain is very popular among conservatives regardless of race, and if he does not win primaries it will be because white liberal journalists unfairly gave him bad press.
richardschennberg

Unread postby richardschennberg » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Here's my suggestion for how someone against Obama should respond the the false charge of racism:
I am not a Liberation Theology Racist. I do not target people for murder and theft because I am jealous of their race. I do not target Jews because I think they are too rich and want to steal their stuff. I do not cut retirement benefits and health care for the elderly to help people based on race and economic envy. I simply do not agree with the racist philosophy of Liberation Theology. Do you?
richardschennberg

Return to Comment on Bernie's Columns