Column Sep 25: I Cast My Vote for Scooby Doo

Unread postby Cap'n Billy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:24 pm

I hope the Democrats continue their attacks on the Tea Parties with ever-increasing savagery. Who knows it may even enable Christine O'Donnell to win!
Click here for the column.
"Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised and often condemned. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating or is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty." - Robert Heinlein (Truncated to fit)
Cap'n Billy
Media GOD!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Column Sep 25: I Cast My Vote for Scooby Doo

Unread postby btorocco » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Cap'n Billy wrote:I hope the Democrats continue their attacks on the Tea Parties with ever-increasing savagery. Who knows it may even enable Christine O'Donnell to win!
Click here for the column.

Right there with ya, Cap! I still don't think O'Donnell will win but the more the left attacks the better, it seems, her chances get. As for Bernie's latest column, I think he's nailed it again. Nothing more to add. Can't wait 'till Nov.2.
"If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that, too." --English playwright and author W. Somerset Maugham (1874-1965)
btorocco
Media GOD!

Return to Comment on Bernie's Columns