Palin page 149

order now!

Palin page 149

Unread postby bruce nahin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:14 am

I enjoy watching Bernie on Fox as I had in the past decades on CBS- but on page 149 Bernie, you mention the up and comings in the GOP. Glaringly omitted was Sarah Palin...as we saw after the Letterman affair....this woman commands our attention. Even NOW, New Agenda etc and feminist liberal groups paid attention this time and on various liberal woman's blogs many Liberal woman indicated that they started to really investigate Palin and liked what they saw.They are no longer buying the media bias. if Sarah can draw more than the 18% of Puma she garnered( and for which you did not give her credit in the book- she attracted more than the GOP base, she attracted almost 1/5 of RC votes) in the last election from the HRC contingent she will win both the nomination and who knows if the economy continues as it is- we may have another first in 2012( how about a Palin/Rice ticket). I am just sad you didnt include Sarah on your page 149, shame on you- otherwise another great job Bernie
bruce nahin

Palin page 149

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Palin page 149

Unread postby Admin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:54 pm

hey buddy, RELAX, the book was written when she was still a very new fresh face, i don't think Bernie can be faulted for not including what MIGHT have been a passing fad at the time of the writing.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby bruce nahin » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:17 am

perhaps you are right-Otherwise the book was excellent- i ave lent it to my son a journalist to read and learn from
bruce nahin

Unread postby bruce nahin » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:23 am

[quote="Admin"]hey buddy, RELAX, the book was written when she was still a very new fresh face, i don't think Bernie can be faulted for not including what MIGHT have been a passing fad at the time of the writing.
bruce nahin

Unread postby bruce nahin » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 am

Biased, perhaps- but arrogant- need we attack people personally- the issue I raised was valid-If you were suggesting that the book was dated ,at the time it was released, on the issue I accept that- but my points were factually true and a valid question for a fan of Berie's to ask- to pait me as arrogant is not beneficial is it
bruce nahin

Unread postby Admin » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:35 am

do u think the label applies to only you?

clue: what were the names of his first two books?
Admin
Site Admin

Return to A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media