obama's mesmerizing people

order now!

Unread postby ra35 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:41 am

Bernie,

Last night I saw you again on Hannity.Again you wondered how it is possible that Obama "mesmerises" people to the extent of a 'slobbering love affair'.

There is a precedence to this. Hitler and Nazi propagandaminister Goebels mesmerized the german people with desastrous effects and so does Obama.

Like the Nazis Obama uses verbal mass hypnosis. That's easily detectable by the way he speaks. He inserts programming bits into his speach, for instance, "America needs change; you all want change'; I'll bring you change; when I am president you'll get the change you can believe in".

There is a lot more to this. If you wish just send an e-mail with a phone number and a time when I can call you and you'll get to hear the biggest story of your life.

RA
ra35

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: obama's mesmerizing people

Unread postby MrSinatra » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 pm

feel fee to make your argument, but once you start comparing anyone to nazis you should realize the high level of skepticism that will result.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby terrylynn » Mon May 18, 2009 6:13 pm

I can understand that some people might find Palin not quite ready to be VP. What bothers me is that the same people who claim she does not have enough experience overlook the fact that she has more experience than Obama. If she is not VP material how is he Pres material? No one ever answered that question and moreover no really seemed to care.

I think regardless, he is our President now and we will have to live with it. I hope he does well for our sake.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter". MLK
terrylynn
Media observer

Unread postby Red » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Terrylynn,

I agree with both of your thesis. Obama isn't qualified to be president if he's judged by the same criteria that Palin was. I really like your last statement. He is the President, whether we like it or not, and I really hope that he does a good job. I'm not expecting much but I'm hopeful. This doesn't mean that we should give up being the watchdog though. When he does things we don't like we should point it out and state our case, but we shouldn't dislike him just because he plays for the other team. We are Americans first and Republicans, Democrats, Independants, etc. second. Thank you for your statement.

-Red
:) Have a nice day! :)
Red
Media pundit

Return to A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media