Bernie, congrats on A Slobbering Love Affair!

order now!

Unread postby DaddyDawg » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Can't wait to get a copy of your latest book, A Slobbering Love Affair. It has been a long time since I enjoyed a political book as much as Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right ---- perspicuous, perspicacious political analysis written in a bold, fresh and engaging style. It's a pleasure to read one of your books, Bernie!

If A Slobbering Love Affair is issued in a revised edition, you may want to consider changing the title slightly to read as A Slobbering, Drooling Love Affair. The addition of the word "drooling" to the title conveys the exaggerated appreciation and nonsense/foolishness (in addition to the overly sentimental or maudlin feelings denoted by slobbering) which so many of Obama's supporters, including the media, exercise when placing their trust in such a young, inexperienced and unproven leader as Obama. The reaction of the young McDonalds' employee, who almost fainted upon Obama's response to his simple question at Obama's town hall meeting yesterday, is a perfect example of the fawning, servile, sycophantic and obsequious behavior demonstrated by all too many of the mindless media myrmidons who slobber and drool over practically anything the mighty political Messiah known as Obama might do or say. At the very least, a revised Forward to your book with the McDonald's employee's response to Obama yesterday can be used to convey an analogous image to symbolize the media's demonstrated penchant to report on Obama so favorably for no good reason, other than their overt bias in Obama's favor. :lol:

Keep up the great work, Bernie!

DaddyDawg
DaddyDawg

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bernie, congrats on A Slobbering Love Affair!

Unread postby TerryAnne » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Is a proud member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. :twisted:
TerryAnne
Media GOD!

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 pm

TerryAnne wrote:Here's another example of the Slobbering Affair:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?r=1&EAN=9781402769023

Geez, that gave me a freakin' cavity.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby semperfi24 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

thank you for having the courage to tell these goofy anti american liberals the truth .
semperfi24

Return to A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media