A Slobbering Love Affair:(audiobook)

order now!

Unread postby Coffee260 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Is there an audiobook version of "A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media ." Anyone have information about this?
Coffee260

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: A Slobbering Love Affair:(audiobook)

Unread postby JKersting » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:24 pm

If there isn't one, let Mr.S. can let Bernie know that I am available to read it into a microphone on his behalf.

And I am fairly inexpensive right now.
Jay Kersting
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " Reagan
"Now more than ever before,the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption."Garfield
JKersting
Media GOD!

Unread postby MrSinatra » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:23 pm

ha, well you can email him. ;) but i think these guys do the readings themselves. i like them as long as they are unabridged.

typically other versions come out AFTER the hardcover has run its course.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby JKersting » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Very good points. I have his addy AND it is better if the author reads it. Especially in Non-Fiction.

I was only fishing for work. LOL.
Jay Kersting
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " Reagan
"Now more than ever before,the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption."Garfield
JKersting
Media GOD!

Return to A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media