Thank God the first is over - now approx. 1460 to go!

order now!

Unread postby TerryAnne » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 am

Was anyone else expecting to hear about how Barry took his first bowel movement in the White House today? I swear I've never heard anything quite to the level of what the media reported today. To me, it sounded almost like proud parents' sending their child off for their first day of school (that being pre-school or Kindergarten). Yes, and I mean the analogy implied, since the media did raise him to his position.
Is a proud member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. :twisted:
TerryAnne
Media GOD!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Thank God the first is over - now approx. 1460 to go!

Unread postby Ruds » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:45 am

TerryAnne wrote:Was anyone else expecting to hear about how Barry took his first bowel movement in the White House today? I swear I've never heard anything quite to the level of what the media reported today. To me, it sounded almost like proud parents' sending their child off for their first day of school (that being pre-school or Kindergarten). Yes, and I mean the analogy implied, since the media did raise him to his position.

Who is Barry? and is he going to have his hands on the "Red Button?" Ruds
I am a Renaissance man and a Native of the South West, Born of the tribe of Tarahumara, as wild as a South West slow hot wind. I am adventurous,ready to travel.... The key to my soul and if you can figure this out is, " I was born under a Silver Moon and I have the Soul of a Pirate"
Ruds
Media GOD!

Unread postby MrSinatra » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:09 am

i purposely have avoided news for about a week. lollolabamalovefest holds no interest for me.

it'll probably be a week or two until its not sickening.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:49 am

MrSinatra wrote:i purposely have avoided news for about a week. lollolabamalovefest holds no interest for me.

it'll probably be a week or two until its not sickening.

Have your insulin shot ready in case you catch Chris Matthews talking about him.

Seriously, as 1/20 was gradually drawing closer, I got reminded more and more of Kevin Smith's Clerks.
(Caution: lewd content being referenced here.) There was a scene where one of the clerks was telling his friend about a certain service offered at the strip clubs in town, where a guy pays to sit in a small private booth with a 2-way mirror, and watch a woman strip on the other side. Said clerk goes on to say how there is a guy employed at the club called a jizz-mopper (forgive me, Sinatra!) whose job is to clean up the mirrors, since patrons tend to, uh, do more than just sit there, if you catch the drift.

What made me think of the movie? The notion that Chris Matthews might be invited to BO's inauguration. He would need an extra invitiation so his j-mopper could be on hand ( :P ) when Matthews lets his enthusiasm for BO get the best of him.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby PADMA POORI » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:27 am

TerryAnne wrote:Was anyone else expecting to hear about how Barry took his first bowel movement in the White House today? I swear I've never heard anything quite to the level of what the media reported today. To me, it sounded almost like proud parents' sending their child off for their first day of school (that being pre-school or Kindergarten). Yes, and I mean the analogy implied, since the media did raise him to his position

I guess Terry Ann if you didn't want to see Barak Hussain Obamaa bowel movement why were you even watching television?
I guess seeing the millions of people celebrate a historical event of our country is too much for a pathetic bunch of sore losers!
I guess its not enough that the country decided that the liar in the White House that failed this country and left it in a miserable state and his party were REJECTED in a big way. Maybe it hasn't hit you all yet.
Now that your kabal with all its in fighting is diminished to a bunch of groaning whimpering weasels.
I don't think the President should close GITMO he should round up people of your kind, brand them with the "L" word and leave you there with that bloated has been Limbaugh and Hannity and FOXnews can finally have a place in the sun now that their access to the White House is over.

But alas the President will never listen to a soul like me !
PADMA POORI
Media pundit

Unread postby Cortese » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:50 am

The media's disturbingly, almost obsession-like, fascination with Obama borders on some sort of sexual perversion. I've personally never seen a politician so "ooooo'ed" and "ahhhh'ed" over. I swear it was like watching Entertainment Tonight on every station. He's just a man, nothing more and I'd say the same thing if McCain had been elected.

I do happen to think that when the honeymoon part of their relationship is over (Obama and the media) and reality sinks in, their tune will begin to change ever so slightly. The administration has allowed this aura to be created around him that he can leap tall buildings in a single bound. When it turns out that he can barely side-step a puddle, it's going to kick them in the ass hard.

They're trying to downplay what he's going to be able to accomplish these next 4 years as they're already looking at 2012. Either the media will begin to negatively report on him when he fails to live up to these ridiculous expectations or they'll be like that mother in the movie Titanic singing her children to sleep as the water's filling up their cabin. Former Pres. Bush will probably still continue to take the blame and quite possibly the millions of ignorant Americans who bought into Obama's "snake oil" will fall for it. :ugeek:
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

Unread postby Cortese » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 am

And I found this on Facebook, an Obama count-down site! http://www.facebook.com/apps/applicatio ... 0832210618
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

Unread postby Ruds » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:23 am

PADMA POORI wrote:Image

TerryAnne wrote:Was anyone else expecting to hear about how Barry took his first bowel movement in the White House today? I swear I've never heard anything quite to the level of what the media reported today. To me, it sounded almost like proud parents' sending their child off for their first day of school (that being pre-school or Kindergarten). Yes, and I mean the analogy implied, since the media did raise him to his position

I guess Terry Ann if you didn't want to see Barak Hussain Obamaa bowel movement why were you even watching television?
I guess seeing the millions of people celebrate a historical event of our country is too much for a pathetic bunch of sore losers!
I guess its not enough that the country decided that the liar in the White House that failed this country and left it in a miserable state and his party were REJECTED in a big way. Maybe it hasn't hit you all yet.
Now that your kabal with all its in fighting is diminished to a bunch of groaning whimpering weasels.
I don't think the President should close GITMO he should round up people of your kind, brand them with the "L" word and leave you there with that bloated has been Limbaugh and Hannity and FOXnews can finally have a place in the sun now that their access to the White House is over.

But alas the President will never listen to a soul like me !

I am adding this fool to my foe list. Hasta la vista Far left loon!
I am a Renaissance man and a Native of the South West, Born of the tribe of Tarahumara, as wild as a South West slow hot wind. I am adventurous,ready to travel.... The key to my soul and if you can figure this out is, " I was born under a Silver Moon and I have the Soul of a Pirate"
Ruds
Media GOD!

"I pledge to be of service to Barack"

Unread postby Cap'n Billy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:54 am

I'm a little surprised that nobody here has shown this little exercise in celebrity stupidity. I'm proud to say that I didn't recognize a single celebrity in this video, although I later learned that one of them was Demi Moore, who I seem to recall having seen in a movie once. For some reason, I was less than impressed to see a tattooed freak promise to make sure I always got medical care. A couple of them pledged to be of service to Barack Obama. Not the United States. To Barack Obama. Is that creepy or what?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/1 ... 59046.html
"Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised and often condemned. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating or is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty." - Robert Heinlein (Truncated to fit)
Cap'n Billy
Media GOD!

Unread postby Ruds » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:07 pm

[quote="PADMA POORI"]Image

Hey Padma Poori, is that red dot on your forehead causing brain disorders? or do you need a Omar the Tent Maker to Creat a Hugo Sarong? and the one your wearing so tight that your brain is starving for Knowledge? Eat a Cow. Go back to the under belly of Asia and make it better, your wasting our time. Ruds
Ruds
Media GOD!

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:47 pm

PP, what's pathetic is you hating George W. Bush so much you still parrot the tired, shallow falsehood about his being a liar, even after the conclusion of his presidency . What's pathetic is as you do that you show your fondness for people who are proven liars, that harpy at the bottom of your posts and her felon "husband."

Quit being such a sore winner, and see if you have it in you to show a little class for a change.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby MrSinatra » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Ruds,

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. i mean come on, that was pretty out of line.

as to the issue itself, seems to me Bernies book couldn't be more well timed. slobbering is the best possible word.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Ruds » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:32 pm

MrSinatra wrote:Ruds,

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. i mean come on, that was pretty out of line.

as to the issue itself, seems to me Bernies book couldn't be more well timed. slobbering is the best possible word.

YUP I agree so if I offended you Mr. Sinatra...I am sorry. But it is OK TO BE OFFENCEINE TO our Presidential system, have her go back and fix her country. t Ruds
Ruds
Media GOD!

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Ruds wrote: Go back to the under belly of Asia and make it better, your wasting our time. Ruds

Instead of going back to Asia, I suggest that you and Padma make peace and work together for a better America;

America which should be a blessing to Asia instead of an America that is under the control of the military/industrial complex
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!

Unread postby Ruds » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:54 am

Sorry Mr. Sinatra, Poori personally attacked President Bush.
Hey Padma Poori, I'll call you Dot! Why do you post your far left loon with your boring stupid post and hide? Step up, if your going to sling mud at our System, our seat of the Presidency, Where are you? You have hid as all of your people do, instead of going back to make India or Pakistan better your all here, your people are starving, Oh yeah, you have a class system over there, go back and FIX your country and leave ours alone. When you correct your problems then come back here but not until then.
Ruds
Media GOD!

Next

Return to A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media