Thank God the first is over - now approx. 1460 to go!

order now!

Re: Thank God the first is over - now approx. 1460 to go!

Unread postby TerryAnne » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 pm

PP wrote:I don't think the President should close GITMO he should round up people of your kind, brand them with the "L" word and leave you there with that bloated has been Limbaugh and Hannity and FOXnews can finally have a place in the sun now that their access to the White House is over.

I don't worry about them closing GITMO. Those Islamic terrorists will have too much time on their hands running around here in America stoning and beating you misbehaving Muslim women to worry about anything else. Hope you've brushed up on your Sharia law and have your abaya ready.
Is a proud member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. :twisted:
TerryAnne
Media GOD!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby Ruds » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:06 am

Padma Poori Why are you Hiding? Your like Coach Roaches and rat's, as soon as the light comes on you run and hide, No wonder the English ruled your people for Hundreds of years. We kicked the English out Twice and the French, Can you say the same? Ruds

Sorry again Mr. Sinatar....
I am a Renaissance man and a Native of the South West, Born of the tribe of Tarahumara, as wild as a South West slow hot wind. I am adventurous,ready to travel.... The key to my soul and if you can figure this out is, " I was born under a Silver Moon and I have the Soul of a Pirate"
Ruds
Media GOD!

Unread postby Cortese » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:54 am

Ruds,

The poster you're referring to doesn't defender her (if it is indeed a woman) positions. She merely makes statements such as you have read and rarely returns to back them up. Another "drive-by" poster like Shemp and Andeemac Just as with them, it's not even worth your time or wasting the bandwidth on these boards to reply.
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:42 am

Despite their continued success and relevance in their respective fields, You're right, PP; Limbaugh and the others mentioned are complete has-beens.

Wait a minute... :think:
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:48 am

Ruds wrote: go back and FIX your country and leave ours alone. When you correct your problems then come back here but not until then.

What if Padma was born in the US ?

how can she go back to a country which is not her country ?

You need to make peace with her and work together for a better America ; an America that can be a blessing to the countries in Asia.

here is an American who dresses like an Indian princess :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qj2MzI ... re=channel

Should Americans dress up as Indian princesses ?
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!

Previous

Return to A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media