Amazon says Bernies new book shipped to me today

order now!

Unread postby Cajun_Mike » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:22 am

I'm a member of Amazon's prime program so it will be here on Wednesday. How can this be when the release date isnt until the last week of the month?

By the way, this is my first post here and look forward to enjoying Bernie's online community. He is my favorite guest that O'Reilly ever has and I keep wishing that he would get his own show on Fox News. Maybe some show he does once a week on the weekend. Maybe like Huckabee does.

My dream, An hour show with Bernie as host and another TV show with Mark Levin as host. ;)

BOBBY JINDAL IN 2012!

Items shipped on January 5, 2009:
Delivery estimate: January 7, 2009
1 package via UPS 1 of: A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
Cajun_Mike

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Amazon says Bernies new book shipped to me today

Unread postby Cortese » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:29 am

It seems that everyone is cashing in on the Obama craze. I went to Barnes and Noble the other day for the first time in many months and there had to be at least 6 different books on this guy. Sorry, I don't care to jump on the Obama band wagon.
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

Unread postby coloradorocket » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:33 pm

I received my copy in the mail today. I had pre-ordered it right after Christmas. I can't wait to get started on it tonight.
coloradorocket
Media observer

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 pm

I placed my order yesterday. I'll be okay without the fix for however long it takes (I'm reading "Guilty" right now).
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby TerryAnne » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Jeffreydan wrote:I placed my order yesterday. I'll be okay without the fix for however long it takes (I'm reading "Guilty" right now).

I'm reading 'Guilty' as well. Pretty darn good stuff, so far. It seems that she's toned down some of the inflamatory speech, too.

I want Bernie's new book to get me through my flight to England, but I'll just have to wait.
Is a proud member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. :twisted:
TerryAnne
Media GOD!

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:33 am

i hope everyone ordered it thru the site...
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:10 am

I ordered it by clicking the link on this site.

I should have it in 1-2 weeks, and right now I wish I hadn't finished Ann's book so quickly. (Jeffrey always needs his fix!)
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby MrSinatra » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 am

SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Return to A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media