About space and the Moon.

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Unread postby charlie johnson » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:32 pm

You can find pictures of the Moon online.Some are created artificially. But if you get the real pictures you can see pockmarks on the Moon where space trash hit it.A collection for hundreds of years because they stay as they happened a long time.This indicates that a lot of space trash is in the Galaxy and collide with large objects like Earth and Moon. As Earth is larger and has stronger gravity I think we get more hits.Maybe they come in waves then individuals come along .So there are a lot of these objects in space. The human has sent up a large number of space craft and satellites since the sixties.Even a collision with a small rock can disable or destroy a space machine. The Earth orbits the Sun at 500,000 miles per hour. In a war you can get hit with a bullet that travels 750 miles per hour and ruin your day. Maybe your life too.I have been lucky in my life.I receive the air that I breathe at no charge. I have not been hit by an object from space. I would just as soon to be if Sniper Lady and Cigar Boy gets back in charge of my country again.Maybe a giant rock will arrive just in time .About one third the size of the Moon would be a plenty. <> Moon by NASA<>>> http://www.space.com/12030-moon-photos- ... biter.html
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: About space and the Moon.

Unread postby charlie johnson » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:23 am

Clerks on AC. The clerks who control the USA have not one ounce of respect for the great inventor Nikoli Tesla,He got dirty working.Have you ever seen the golfing parrot get dirty working? Of course not! He is a clerk. A tidy clerk ,You can bet your boots that the taxpayers will fund a big statue for the golfing parrot in the nations capitol in the near future. For al the rhetoric he created he deserves the honor.But Tesla deserves no statue nor recognition.He owed the AC to the clerks,Clerks exist on AC current,Can you imagine a pitch black office?How can you see their mouth moving to know when they are creating rhetoric? How can you know that they are shuffling papers? Or scamming money off the working stiffs? You need the light of AC current. Today DC lost AC. Even Opera Winfrey was voiceless.She had no way to count her money in the dark after a parrot session.How can she keep up her 50 million dollar mansion when she is in the dark?( Without the AC spotlights?) It is not said by the clerk media.But it is highly suspected that the power was cut off by the anti clerks.When the clerks lack AC power they loose their JU JU. They fail to project an immage.They have no substance.They are naked to the world.Because we rely on a computer chip that can be controlled from far away places ,We are at the mercy of the realist . In the real world.So this is a major concern for the artificial.The clerks who rely upon deception to rob the ignorant of the fruits of their labors. Warren Buffet can not strip a corporation in the dark to donate his profits to the Sniper lady to buy votes.<>>>>>>>>> U.S.
Power-plant problem caused DC outages Tuesday, evacuations; officials: no terrorism link
Published April 08, 2015
Associated Press
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:00 pm

If you can look out in space each night you may feel a lot better than looking into a TV screen at your fellow humans. I get the feeling that the area I look up to is unaffected by man. But looking here I see a lot of evil things going on. <>> Mom of 2 kids found in freezer removed after court outburst

DETROIT (AP) — A Detroit mother charged with killing two of her children was removed Wednesday from court after confronting the father of one of her living children during a parental rights termination hearing.
Associated Press
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:28 am

We have a bunch of parrots running the USA who are educated.The educations they have is parrot educations.Why are we worried that China may soon own the USA? Because China is not controlled by parrots.The Chinese in power know where wealth comes from. The people want wealth not words and clerks. They give the power to engineers who build and create products and technology.There are idiots at Harvard University who pass out propaganda that a CEO is not required to know technology because he is a manager. Well,An airline pilot is also a manager.He manages travel.If he don't know technology we find dead bodies strung along the route..You can fake it running an auto factory and if the efforts fail .Let the taxpayers pay for the failures.It is called a bailout. The trouble with smart people is this.They refuse to admit their ignorance because they think that admitting that they are not all knowing it will affect their image. ( Also their big fat paychecks)They take the attitude that there is nothing beyond their knowledge.So,They replace anyone below them who don't play along. We end up with a corporation consisting of idiots.As politicians are in the idiot class then the business idiots are reinforced by the powers of politicians.As the media is controlled by idiots we are sure too fail in the future. As the higher ups are great speakers we get glowing stories of their fantasies. We ignore the deeds and fall for the stories. We need a new party to compete for the votes.One not bought by the parrots. Engineers are not only educated but are actually intelligent. You can identify their intelligence by their deeds.Just as you find products that you spend your money for. We are confused about business. We confuse golfers with business. Knocking a ball around with a stick has nothing to do with business.It has to do with freeloading off of business investments.Let the golfers rely on their sport for paychecks.Not the consumers.Yo can check and see that the rise in the US debt is tied to golfing .Has the golfing parrot ever had an industrial business? Or rode the backs of the taxpayers? His education consist of robbing Peter to pay Paul.Does that create wealth? Here is one of our intelligent citizen.He was born in Africa. There are more of these kind.They are not clerks.The contribute to the good of ALL CITIZEN of the USA. That is the kind we need to run the USA.>>>>>> http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/04/06/ ... p=HPBucket
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby miodek1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:23 am

The Moon (or Luna) is the Earth’s only natural satellite and was formed 4.6 billion years ago around some 30–50 million years after the formation of the solar system. The Moon is in synchronous rotation with Earth meaning the same side is always facing the Earth. The first unmanned mission to the Moon was in 1959 by the Soviet Lunar Program with the first manned landing being Apollo 11 in 1969.
miodek1987

Return to Anything Else Non-Political