Jesus replaced by the drug dealer

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Unread postby charlie johnson » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:36 am

We now have come to the point in the USA that a greater number of citizen worship the drug dealer as their god.Jesus is just used as a moneymaker .Or a pathway to political office.The main mission of a very large number of citizen is pleasure. ( In the form of a chemical reaction.)Drugs have become the giant industry of the USA in the form of two divisions.The main drug industry and the counter industry.Meaning the groups who police the drug industry and people.A lot of money changes hands and many live well off the proceedings. America has become the Devils workshop.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Jesus replaced by the drug dealer

Unread postby charlie johnson » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 am

We had the greatest minds we could find during WW2 to develop the Atom bomb on a very costly project.Then the project to put an American on the Moon. Then we put tremendous effort into the war on terror.It is this kind of project that the USA needs to find a cure for the drug problem that is more dangerous to our society that any enemy that we have ever encountered.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:07 am

Oh,I forgot another giant government project.It started as a reasonable operation in the interest of the national defense but clerks get bored with keeping tabs on potential threats to the nation and get into areas that are generated by their own personal concerns. Like this one mentioned in an establishment publication. -- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/0 ... 08330.html
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:33 pm

I could think of better missions for the National Security Agency.Spy on the people who claim to produce results from polls.I have always suspected that polls are scams.They seem to be designed to influence voters not so much to get real opinions. The golfing parrot has a much higher approval rating in the polls than I find from people I happen to meet. About 90 percent are unhappy with this fool.Do you suppose that Hillary could hide those e mails from NSA? I bet they keep records and anyone who communicates involving the US State Department. Too bad that J Edgar Hoover no long runs the FBI.He kept files on the Kennedy bunch for good reasons.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:04 pm

dialt1 wrote:i have the same opinion... on this topic..
If I died tomorrow I would not care.I have seen a lot in my lifetime.Worst are the changes in society. There is a lot of money and power behind the evil in this country today. What is bad is the children are affected by this evil . As they have no memory of the past they are not prepared to reject the evil.They will soon be little more than zombies with electronic gadgets.The gadgets are like a pacifier for a baby.It keeps them happy but their minds are useless to think beyond the limits set by education and entertainers.There is no soul in the youth today.Look at Hollywood entertainers.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Return to Anything Else Non-Political