Is there no truth in the Bible?

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Unread postby charlie johnson » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:02 am

I judge by my lifetime. But I have read a number of history books.I spend little time around a TV set. I am not much of a consumer of comedy. I am often on the edge of poverty as it keeps the mind focused upon reality. A few times I have had fairly large sums of money.Nothing like a million dollars but enough to see how money can affect the thinking. If you live like the largest group of citizen of this country you think differently than those who have the extra funds to get by in less than desirable periods of downturns in the economy.Most of the folks who have influence in our society have extra money in the bank and places to borrow.In that mode they have tuned off reality but yet run our lives for us. A typical congressman makes about 250 thousand a year I think.But many complain that there is not enough to keep two homes going.They can't get by on 250 grand but expect the majority can do fine on 12 grand a year.It is the politicians ( both parties)who drive the cost of living up higher because their money comes from those who make their profits off the average. But I see this nation is going down.Not only in money values but moral values. I was young in the time after WW2. Things were better but the average had less money.We had better food and much less crime. Plenty of guns and that brought in a lot of our food.No drug gangs or drive by shootings. Hollywood introduced these kind.J Edgar Hoover was head of the FBI.He kept tabs on all politicians and others who had influence in the nation. I think that was a good idea.Today we let the powerful do as they please.Just look at one days news. Nothing but weird and violent news. Then I read the Bible .Everything seems to be going as predicted. One of the big items is the churches .They put money first.There are a few exceptions. But things are going as predicted and you can be sure that those who have the most to gain in this world will deny this fact.Even Israel which has the greatest to worry about may not want to admit that we are reaching the cross roads.I know a lot of the citizen of Israel are living in fear of future events. I know a large number of citizen in the USA do also. But the common response is to compensate by mind altering chemicals and entertainment.They dream that a big wad of money may arrive upon their doorstep just in the nick of time.Do you think that Liberal Democrats are dumb to pick slogans like.Hope and change. Yes we can. just because it is clever to do that? No. They know that the larger number of citizen feel worried about fundemental issues because they are at the bottom. But the liberals offer a bad medicine to their patients. Knowingly. Then if you keep track of all the influential then you hear the rich Rush Limbaugh telling his fans that you can pick yourself up by the bootstraps. His father was a judge. His father had a lot to do with Rush getting up there. But in these times your choice of truth is limited to liberals and conservatives as offered by the two parties. I refuse to fall into the rut.No government power will force me to believe the spin that they give as truth.Even with their propaganda machine promoting their party line. Money is behind all three choices.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Is there no truth in the Bible?

Unread postby charlie johnson » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:49 am

I do not see movies of the sinking of the Titanic.But I do not count movies as history lessons on any subject in the past.Movies are required to make money.The truth is not always in line with money making.But some folks accept fables for facts and think nothing of the difference. The current times in the USA is much like relating to the Titanic. The upper decks of the Titanic was the upper class and wealthy,The educated.Down lower were the uneducated average and poor.Hidden far below decks but still passengers The captain hung with the beautiful people in the upper section.The movers and shakers.The motivated. But the song and dance ended when the iceberg intervened.A sudden jolt of reality. but in the attempt to save the passengers,Guess who were high on the list? Guess who were not high on the list?But due to lack of intelligent design. Most were lost anyway.All the ignorant were.Do you think the captain even had a thought about saving a few of the ignorant? No, Surely not.You have heard that Jews stick together? But did the rich Jews up at the top consider saving a few poor Jews below? No. The USA will do the same with it's bottom level where the majority are. They are doing it now. When a major catastrophy strikes they will reveal themselves as they really are. They ask for your faith at election time.You can put your faith in these mortal men . I know them too well .
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:22 am

In our world today we find a lot of entertainment and little truth. Maybe there are many who prefer entertainment more than truth but have no idea of what truth or deception is. Those who want power know that deception is a good path to follow to get power.The present leader of Russian knows that.No doubt our golfing parrot has been educated in such fraud by the institutes of higher learning. Mind control is a tool of the evil to gain control of the ignorant.People learn a lot from a Devil that they refuse to even admit exist.>> http://news.yahoo.com/trolling-putin-ru ... 16887.html
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Within a couple of weeks I may be out of range of computer communications.Except trips to civilizations as the clerks call this . I may pass messages by God to pass on. Most have not tuned into the frequency that God is on.But I may check by here on occasion. But it is a few days into the future from this day. I hope to find some outdoors Jews at the next location.God fearing Jews .
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby albi87 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:53 am

Bible: you can only believe. To said that it's a truth - it's hard for people. But it's a religion. You can only believe. If you don't see it but believe and if you are a Christian - everything is alright. But... will be one day and everything will be clear. I hope so. :)
albi87

Unread postby charlie johnson » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:18 am

albi87 wrote:Bible: you can only believe. To said that it's a truth - it's hard for people. But it's a religion. You can only believe. If you don't see it but believe and if you are a Christian - everything is alright. But... will be one day and everything will be clear. I hope so. :)

I am alive today and I see so many evil things happening in my world.There is not much I can do to stop the bad things I see.The only thing I can do is try not to be a part of these bad things. I can believe there is good in another world. One day I will be gone and if I find no better world I will not know the difference. If I do find a better world I will not miss the evil I have found here .
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Return to Anything Else Non-Political