About slavery

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

About slavery

Unread postby charlie johnson » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:14 pm

I guess you could say that I am white and from down south and decide that I am a big fan of slavery.If you learn all things from TV and the northern controlled mass media. But I do not like the idea of slavery of any kind.Regardless of which race has the slaves I don't like it. But you know that thing called predjudice.Meaning PRE JUDGE. If I wanted a part of slavery in these times I would have spent a lot of time in the education system.I served my nation in war alongside black Americans.I worked alongside black Americans,Doing hard work. But a large number of the educated tell the blacks I like slavery.I see a lot of slavery that is not recognized as slavery.It involves drugs and sex.Not cotton. Money is a key to the slavery as much as the water that fish swim in. But the slave owners today get a lot of respect. Then I see the Boko Haram take slaves in Africa. Not many here get very upset about that.I have worked on farms in my lifetime.The farmer provides a place for their employees to stay.He might require them to work Sundays or entire weekends.He knows where to find them.I see a lot of clerks in small cubicles who may as well be chained to their desk.But the big money guys want cheaper labor.They import them.Or use them at their foreign locations. I am not one to admire such things. But the liberals like to tell folks I do. Like.They have a big bus.It stops at your location.The sign on the side say WHITE GUILT TRIPS! Get aboard whitey. Not me buster.The real slave owner owns that bus.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

About slavery

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Anything Else Non-Political