I may be the only one here

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Unread postby charlie johnson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:57 am

I remember the sixties. A black family moved to a white neighborhood and a lot of whites said.There goes the neighborhood. Well. I know I am not just talking to myself. The internet goes way far out into space.The USA sent a rocket out of our Galaxy.They still had radio contact as it went out.So, There may be fairly intelligent folks over in another Galaxy who consider a visit to our planet.After I post a few notes they will know the gas would be just wasted .This planet of fools is best left to their own devices. Then there is God.I know he tunes in on occasion.I bet he likes to hear the educated atheist telling the fools that he is not out there.Otherwise he would prove he was.These are the folks who let us believe that Ft Knox is plumb full of gold stacked clear up to the roof. Begs the question. Why was so much gold down in the basement of the World Trade Towers when GW Bush crashed a plane into the towers? Or did he set some charges? I forget what Micheal Moore finally concluded.But my worry was why so much gold was down in the basement?Were these people saving for a rainy day?I remember the president of France when he came to the USA and made LBJ load his gold up on a ship and sent it back to France.Gold is a big thing to some people.I do not have the time to worry about gold because I am busy trying to keep the wolf away from my door.I think the wolf is an agent of the gold man.The gold has great value because it is in the hands of just a few. As far as I care.They can keep the gold. They can keep the wolf too.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: I may be the only one here

Unread postby charlie johnson » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:04 am

I may be the only one here,If I was gay it would be a case of discrimination.Or if I was a female,Or if I was a minority.But I am considered to be an ignorant hillbilly by the educated elite who creates the rules for the rest of the planet.You can be born ignorant but there is a cure for the malady,Get your daddy or the taxpayers to dig up fifty thousand bucks and go get treatment at Harvard clerk school.But not me. I choose to remain ignorant. I can do everything myself and not hire illegal aliens to break their backs for pennies on the dollar,I can see far down the road and know that a revolution will result and I can not hire a substitute like rich Yankees did in the past civil war.( Or even Vietnam for that matter) I like isolation . Don't fence me in. I notice that when people clutter together we end up with a lot of crime and poverty. Look at New York City.Chicago and Detroit . I prefer open range an I can survive on buffalo chips as well as many of my ancestors have done in the last one hundred years. I do not prefer artificial light to natural light. Give me the great outdoors not urban decay and big city rats.Notice those rats caused the Black plague in the European civilization? We have a new unrecognized plague today. Much to be feared but because it is of the nature of mental incapacity it will take us out before the cure is discovered. It is brought on by artificial education.A process that zaps the brain of the victim ,He begins by thinking he is really smart,He has studied words. Then he parrots words in grand style. This impresses the other mentally ill as they lost their capacity to reason.Then in time we have a nation of mindless zombies who parrot whatever they learned on comedy workshop. We find the results in such events as a Harvard know-it-all running a car off a bridge and leaving the passenger inside to drink excessive amounts of water.Or is that HO 2?.Yes. I prefer isolation and the forces of nature.Some Jew by the name of Einstein was asked if he wold be a politician and solve all our problems.He said.Nope! I can figure out nature but the human is unpredictable.I guess this was a Jew-hillbilly.,Or was that H2 o?
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Re: I may be the only one here

Unread postby charlie johnson » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:20 am

The nail that sticks up will be hammered down.By the North East liberal establishment.Or a proxy in the form of a goon squad who are more adapt at the process of hammering with hand tools.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Return to Anything Else Non-Political