Mary Mary ,Quite contrary

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Unread postby charlie johnson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:30 am

I would think Mary had a weed problem.I made several gardens myself.The weeds are easy to grow. The plants are most difficult.You spend all your spare time trying to get the weeds out.Finally they take over the whole garden.Today,The FEDs are growing weeds.It is not a big chore to grow weeds. But what good is a big crop of weeds? Weed is big with the FEDs these days . Seems everyone is weed happy. When I think government I think weed. Back in my younger days there was plants. Texas Instruments and Hughes had plants in Houston.Then the golfers got into weeds. A very cultured weed indeed. In the past I ran a dozer near a chemical plant.The big bosses were golfing all day on the weeds.One golf ball flew over by me.I didn't want to crush the golfers balls.I stopped and picked it up and handed it to the big shot.He said. You are supposed to be working.I said.So are you. It was not long after that we started begging China for money to pay for health care. We got smarter.The Chinese are such fools.They now have plants.But we have weed.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Mary Mary ,Quite contrary

Unread postby charlie johnson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:18 am

Several years ago I invented an engine diagnostic device. A round tank with air inlet. 8 valved air hoses around the circle.Each one went a cylinder. I could use the air to rotate a cylinder up to TDC to be tested. Then get the next one up by the same procedure to test. I had an audio mixer then a condenser mic at.The radiator cap hole.The exhaust pipes. The manifold inlet.The oil filler tube. This took a considerable amount of thinking on my part. It worked just fine. But today we have experts who can smell the dipstick and tell you what is wrong with your engine. Our US debt is 18 trillion and rising at a rapid rate.The highly educated have been running the nation and we are informed that the solution to this problem will be by increasing the amount of education in the country.The dipstick smellers have a vast following.They have all the investors on their team.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Re: Mary Mary ,Quite contrary

Unread postby charlie johnson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:11 am

I remember Ted Kopple who had a nightly news show.My mom was an indian,She liked to watch Ted,I did too. He would say every time.AMERICA HELD HOSTAGE ,Day number one hundred twenty five. The hostages were held by the same folks that the golfing parrot is striking up an arms agreement with.I don't know where Ted ever went.But he needs to come back and count the days again.We are still being held hostage. The leader of Israel seems a bit wiser than our golfing parrot.He don't really trust those people very much.We had another idiot running the USA back then.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Return to Anything Else Non-Political