marijuana candy tradgedy

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

marijuana candy tradgedy

Unread postby charlie johnson » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:45 pm

It was a rough day for pot candy consumers in Colorado this week, A consumer from Oklahoma died of over indulgence .At first the news clerks thought the dead was a male but changed the sex to female today on Yahoo news.Anyway,After a discussion the authorities are going to lower the octane of the candy as they noted one young man leaped to his death on a ski slope after he consumed pot cookies.In the sixties the hippies told me that pot expanded the mind. Now they discovered medical benefits in the stuff.I also noted that in Africa the medical profession finds good medicine in albino body parts. We all depend upon chemicals to enhance our learning and physical health today.Then I see the auto mechanics are doing much of the same .One man had a hose to the engine manifold and the other in a can of Seafoam.I was think of a time I was badly injured and the doctors stuck hoses in me.But look at an auto parts store when you can. The car of today has as bad a chemical addiction as the crack addicts on the streets of big cities.Every can or bottle is a mirricle waiting to happen.I am old fashioned myself. I pray. There is less chance of a reaction. Then I have an older truck.When it needs repairs I use my tools.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

marijuana candy tradgedy

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: marijuana candy tradgedy

Unread postby miodek1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:22 am

I don't think this death had anything to do with marijuana.
miodek1987

Return to Anything Else Non-Political