Daylight savings time

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Daylight savings time

Unread postby charlie johnson » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:07 am

I remember when daylight savings time became a matter of national law. I wonder what percentage of the USA population requested DST become a law? Not me.Not anyone I knew.Maybe the clock and watchmakers suggested it be made law.Ben Franklin burned whale oil in his lamp.He was a penny pincher so he thought it was a good idea.( Back then) I am part native American on both my parents.They were country people.People outside of the big cities tune into nature.There is an inner sense of timing.After all. Time IS of nature. The earth rotates .It orbits the Sun,The Moon orbits the Earth. There is where time comes about.Time beat the Sun dial. It beat the Big Ben clock in London.It beat the Swiss watchmakers. A Cherokee indian could tell time.He knew his schedule as well as my European ancestors.His method of time determination served him well for thousands of years.Even the human can adjust to a steady time. I would think a lot of insanity in this nation involves the unnaturalness of DST.But there are artificial humans who love the chaos and money can be generated by messing with the human mind.Salesmen like to fill their potential customer with booze.An unbalanced mind can be controlled. I suggest that the politicians take DST and stick it where the Sun don't shine.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Daylight savings time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Anything Else Non-Political