Why is it that women never learn ?

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Unread postby bgoldbergconscience » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 pm

After 22 seasons of "Survivor" on CBS its obvious the women are being duped into following the men and in the end being labeled as "coattail riders" or is it because women can't help but be duped by men ?

Yes, there have been some "sole survivors" who are female but the gap between the number of male "sole survivors" and female "sole survivors" is widening substantially as every season of survivor goes by.
bgoldbergconscience

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Why is it that women never learn ?

Unread postby robin in fl » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:23 am

having never watched this show i would have no idea about what women do on it..BUT as far as the general question as to why women never learn or can women not help being 'duped' by men..well i may be able to answer that.
i for one has lived and also 'learned' MANY a time,for if i had not i would be like a stagnent pond i would think.
..and the reason "some' ,or many women, and in plenty of cases men can be so easily 'duped' ,is that they have a need to be liked or accepted or wanted or popular..take your pick....i happen to go by the belief that humans are NOT an endangered species and there are many more where they come from so i just never had that need......hence why i get seldom "duped" :roll:
I have learned you can't please everyone ..................But it's possible to make'em all mad at the same time.
robin in fl
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:39 pm

majidfaizz wrote:The leader of Israel seems a bit wiser than our golfing parrot.He don't really trust those people very much.We had another idiot running the USA back then.

Look at the life history of both of these guys.One was a commando. You have to live on your wits and wisdom .You have to value truth because fantasy will get you killed very quickly.The life at stake affects the thinking of an individual.But if your words don't match your deeds as a clerk you get more chances,You can lie your way out of just about any situation >>AS A CLERK<< The Jew learned real life in the outdoors to contend with unkind nature.The clerk lived in a nice office and had no worries of weather nor nature/ ARTIFICIAL in every way.GW Bush was a cowboy.We are told by the clerks. He may have not been real bright.I can not fly an F 102 interceptor jet.It is a difficult plane to keep in the air.Bush did.You can't fake that.That is smart enough for me. Let's say that you rebuild engines for a CAT d8 dozer. One small mistake an several days of work are lost.Maybe 2 thousand bucks is lost.Hard work,Dirty work too. You can't fake that and put food on the table.Would you fly in an airplane that the golfing parrot repaired? He is highly intelligent so we have heard. He probably knows what a hydraulic simulator ring is. He probably knows.(But there is no such thing.)Now the Jew is a clerk. But before he got there he found his brain. The golfing parrot has gotten by with a bird brain. He hears,He reads.He parrots. I prefer the Jew as a leader if I needed one. You know what I mean Vern?
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby charlie johnson » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Some women have those days when you are best off not to light their fuse.. <> http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04 ... -the-cops/
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Unread postby miodek1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:23 am

If you’ve wondered why women are so mean to each other, read Female Bullying, an article by Rachel Giese in the September 2010 issue of Flare Magazine. The piece covers the perennial, but disturbing, topic of adult women who have honed the art of what therapists have termed relational aggression. These mean girls may not fight with their fists but they can inflict terrible emotional pain on their targets.

Some of us have experienced firsthand the devastating hurt of being excluded from the lunch table at middle school. Others admit with some embarrassment that they’ve been at the other end of the stick—as one of the “cool kids” in middle or high school who has excluded some other poor soul because she looks, acts, or speaks differently. The scars of being bullied as a kid can be long-lasting and slow to heal.
miodek1987

Return to Anything Else Non-Political