Private Messaging

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Private Messaging

Unread postby thinkaboutit » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Does the PM function work? I have sent three messages to people and it appears to just stay in the Outbox.
Sector 8023 is stuck on Ground Hog day.
"I will wait for the truth to find me but I will never leave it to you." - Versant
thinkaboutit
Media pundit

Private Messaging

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Private Messaging

Unread postby Media Rookie » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 pm

That's odd, I've never had any problems with it. Altho it seems a couple of times it was in the outbox but sent as well. I'll see what I can find out.
"Well, today's eight-year-olds are tomorrow's teenagers. I say this calls for action and now. Nip it in the bud. First sign of youngsters going wrong, you've got to nip it in the bud." - Barney Fife
Media Rookie
Media watchdog!

Unread postby thinkaboutit » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:57 pm

ok, thanks...it's just I have 3 messages in the outbox that say they are sent...but I don't know why they would still be in the outbox and I have one message I sent earlier this month that I know the person got and it's just in the sent box. Long story short, I don't know whether or not my responses to some people that sent me a PM went through. So for those that sent me a PM...I'm not ignoring it, I replied.
"I will wait for the truth to find me but I will never leave it to you." - Versant
thinkaboutit
Media pundit

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am

thinkaboutit wrote:ok, thanks...it's just I have 3 messages in the outbox that say they are sent...but I don't know why they would still be in the outbox and I have one message I sent earlier this month that I know the person got and it's just in the sent box. Long story short, I don't know whether or not my responses to some people that sent me a PM went through. So for those that sent me a PM...I'm not ignoring it, I replied.

Your pm made it to me, Think--apologies for not responding. My available time has been choppy and the subject seemed to have a neat little bow on it already.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby thinkaboutit » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:08 am

NP, just wasn't sure since they stay in the outbox and didn't show in the sentbox.
thinkaboutit
Media pundit

Return to Anything Else Non-Political